Disboard app

claven123

Mouseketeer
I seem to remember there was a disboard app. Or maybe that was for another formum, I can’t quite remember..is there one for this form.

D

Went away when they began hosting in a new forum platform. The new forum appears on mobile almost the same as online, no need for design.

My only gripe with it is I get kicked out constantly if I change screens. Plus is I get on less when no computer.

On my iPad the website is better than the app ever was but I agree that I keep getting kicked out of my account when using the website/iPad combo. It takes forever to load each screen and and so to quickly peruse the various boards and threads is a huge headache. I have to use my computer exclusively. I don't think this is due to my wifi setup either as we have a topnotch network. Maybe it is all the plugins, ads, flash things (I'm throwing these terms around like I actually have a clue what they mean!). I would love a stripped down iPad version and would definitely pay for it if it meant I could have the Dis on the go!

I routinely move between iphone, ipad, and computer with no issues at all, although ipad is my go to - works great. What y’all describe above definitely doesn’t happen to me.

Went away when they began hosting in a new forum platform. The new forum appears on mobile almost the same as online, no need for design.

My only gripe with it is I get kicked out constantly if I change screens. Plus is I get on less when no computer.

Did you ask about that on the tech board?

I get kicked off constantly also on both my Droid phone and my ASUS tablet (Chrome I beleive). I don't waste my time if I can't use my laptop for the Dis.

On my iPad the website is better than the app ever was but I agree that I keep getting kicked out of my account when using the website/iPad combo. It takes forever to load each screen and and so to quickly peruse the various boards and threads is a huge headache. I have to use my computer exclusively. I don't think this is due to my wifi setup either as we have a topnotch network. Maybe it is all the plugins, ads, flash things (I'm throwing these terms around like I actually have a clue what they mean!). I would love a stripped down iPad version and would definitely pay for it if it meant I could have the Dis on the go!

that's so weird, the website works fine for me on my ipad, and I don't even remember the last time I had to login...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter