~~DISBOARDS Creative DISigners - Who's ON VACATION~~

When I go to California in March (less than 2 weeks!) I will be temporarily closing my request forums. If you don't bother reading available resources (sticky threads) to see this.... TOO BAD :worried:

I am currently taking a break. I will be back in June 2015. No New requests until I return please.

Edited on 5/29/15:
I am back and open for requests.

Last edited:

It has been a challenging few months. My mother fell and broke her hip and leg and is needing a lot of help..... :( Because of this, I will be taking a break until she is more able to take care of herself and isn't needing as much help. I have completed the the current requests on the thread, but will not be accepting anymore at this point....I will be back as soon as I can probably in about 1 month......I will keep you posted....;)

I will be on break Jan 6-20th. If your request is last minute please note that I might not have time to get to it when I return.
Edit: I am back from break as of 1/17/16.

Last edited:

Have to cancel my long planned trip to WDW Nov-Dec 2016. I am not happy about circumstances beyond my control...

I haven't been on these boards in years, I still visit the site often but I haven't been on the forums in a long long time. I would like to come back and design! :)

I haven't been on these boards in years, I still visit the site often but I haven't been on the forums in a long long time. I would like to come back and design! :)
Hi
Send a post to our moderator Marion ( aka RustManFan ).
Welcome back!!!
Hugs Mel

I am headed to Disneyland soon. Before I leave, I have a lot of homework to do and keep up with, so I will be out of action until the 18th of July.

I leave on Wednesday (March 15th 2017) for California. Will be back to DISigning around the 24th... but of course I will have to do my taxes upon my return as well.

My DS and I are heading to WDW on 10/31. I will take that week and the week following off from DISigning.....my office will make me work extra hard since I dare to take a vacation. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts