Discontinued Disney merchandise

gottago

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have advice for finding DisneyStore Catalog merchandise that has been discontinued? During the Summer clearance sale I ordered my DD the Princess bedding. At the time I ordered I was told that it was in stock, but a few weeks later received a letter stating they could not fill my comforter order. However, that week I did receive the sheet set. So now I have one disappointed DD and a sheet set w/no matching comforter!

Any advice would greatly be appreciated. I know that I can return the sheet set, but I really would like to find the comforter. I have also contacted Disneystore Catalog, but didn't receive much help.

We always check the outlet stores...they seem to have a bunch of stuff there. Since we drive we pass one in Foley, AL.

Hey..
Not sure where you live but I know in Potomac Mills outlet center in Northern Virginia there is a Disney catalogue outlet store and I know we got some king size flannel sheets there for $20.

Good luck.
Other options:
Could you get a plain colored comforter?

Are you crafty? Wal Mart carries a pretty decent selection of Disney fabric.....
Maybe you could make soemthing for her.... I know there was some Snow White fabric, and I know I got some little mermaid fabric to make me and my daughter matching pants!
Can't wait to finish those and wear them to work!!!!

We just bought our DD a Princess comforter that was "Disney" at K-Mart. I thought it was nicer than the one out of the Disney catalog and much less expensive.

call the disney store in florence ky, 859-647-7791, they had a white one with the princesses on it, was it expensive, because this one had a price of $80.00, not sure if this is the one you are looking for

There is a Disney merchandise store at Grapevine Mills, TX which will be open through the holiday season. We stopped in to take a look and ended up finding some good stuff. A lot of Disneyland stuff, but still some great deals. Got DS a couple of t-shirts (2.99ea), a Haunted Mansion sweatshirt ($7), some kitchen items (Mickey teapots, spoon rest), mugs, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter