Discount on Club Level at Boardwalk Inn

acworthdisney

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if there are ever any room discounts ( or package discounts ) for the Club Level at Boardwalk Inn for the first week of December? Thanks in advance

Does anyone know if there are ever any room discounts ( or package discounts ) for the Club Level at Boardwalk Inn for the first week of December? Thanks in advance

The room discount bounceback that starts Dec 6th included BWI. However when I booke it a few weeks ago, the only thing left was the garden cottages. Actually, there is very little available with that offer right now. CL at BWI is typically included in all discount offers, but with the anticipated opening of Star Wars Land, many resorts are filing up at rack rate. So it’s anyone’s guess if there will be any discounts for that time frame this year. Check Mousesavers for historical discount offers to see if the dates you are interested in are typically discounted.

The room discount bounceback that starts Dec 6th included BWI. However when I booke it a few weeks ago, the only thing left was the garden cottages. Actually, there is very little available with that offer right now. CL at BWI is typically included in all discount offers, but with the anticipated opening of Star Wars Land, many resorts are filing up at rack rate. So it’s anyone’s guess if there will be any discounts for that time frame this year. Check Mousesavers for historical discount offers to see if the dates you are interested in are typically discounted.

I booked in December and the CM had a difficult time finding availability for that BB. I would have liked a space for 5 JIC I needed the extra room, but took AKL for 4. If that is an indication of preliminary bookings for the end of 2019, historical discounts will be of no use I think. I would keep looking but if the OP's dates are set in stone, I would just book what I could afford and what I would be happy with at rack rate. If a discount dropped it is a bonus IMO.

Yes, BWI CL is always included in promos. We stay there all the time, often getting 40% with AP discounts. I just booked it for Sept the other day, (not AP yet, they aren't released for those dates yet)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!