discount rates at airport Hyatt??

vacationqueen

Earning My Ears
We are going on the Magic in Feb. There are four couples and three of us booked a great rate at the Hyatt several months ago for $83. One forgot to book :( The rate is now $164. Does anyone know of any discount codes etc to lower that rate for them?

Thanks

Which Feb. cruise are you taking? We are taking the 2/21/04 and want to stay there on Fri. night before cruise so I am interested in the answer.

woody64

Their web site is showing a $145 rate for AAA members (if you or your friends are members). It's not $83, like you have, but it's better than $164 :D

BTW - their web site states that the $164 rate is a prepaid rate, and you lose $50 if you cancel prior to 72 hours, or the entire amount if within 72 hours. The AAA rate cancellation policy is 4:00pm the day before arrival to avoid the charge.

The airport Marriott might be an option as well. They have a shuttle to/from the airport (they're about 2 miles away from MCO) and their prices are usually cheaper than Hyatt.

Woody64 we are on the 2/28 Western. Have sailed the Magic twice before once in December and once in June. We will see how late Feb. compares.

Looks like we were lucky to get the $83. I'll keep looking for our friends..............

We are staying at the Hyatt the Friday night before our cruise in February. We are on the Feb. 21 Eastern cruise. I booked a room about a month ago and got a rate of $112. I really wanted to try to book it through Hotwire. It looked like the rate was going to be $69, but I chickened out. With Hotwire, you cannot be sure which hotel you are getting until you finalize the reservation. I decided that the extra $43 was worth my piece of mind!

Woody64,
We will look for you at the Hyatt that Friday night or Saturday morning. I do not have flight reservations yet (I am holding out for a good deal!). How are you getting to the port? I am seriously thinking about taking a limo service like Happy Limo so that we can get to the port as soon as possible.

bassoongirl

I too got the $83 rate but now it's $124 and $129 and AAA is $119.

I was also tempted to try Hotwire to get a lower rate at the Hyatt but was too afraid it wouldn't be the Hyatt!

go to hotwire and the hyatt is 3 1/2 stars and has no icon for a shuttle. hope this helps

go to hotwire and the hyatt is 3 1/2 stars and has no icon for a shuttle. hope this helps

FYI, in a previous thread, someone wrote in about thinking they were booking a room at the Hyatt through Hotwire and got a different hotel not located at the airport. Like the Hyatt, it also had three and a half stars and no shuttle icon listed. Someone who responded to the thread thought that this hotel was trying to get some of the Hyatt's business by not listing a shuttle.

bassoongirl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter