Discounts for APH

DaisyMinnie

Earning My Ears
When they offer discounts on room for APH is there a minimum stay to get the discount?
We go to Disney at least 3 times a year. Once for a week and then the other times for a quick 2-3 day trip.
So I was wondering if we could use the APH discounts for the shorter trips.

When they offer discounts on room for APH is there a minimum stay to get the discount?
We go to Disney at least 3 times a year. Once for a week and then the other times for a quick 2-3 day trip.

No minimum stay requirement (at least not that I've ever seen) for an AP discount.

No minimum stay, but speaking from experience, Fall, Winter and Spring had many (most?) resorts at rack rate during the weekend. We do a lot of weekends too and had no issues getting weekend AP rates over the summer, but other dates have been difficult. If you have more than a Friday and Saturday stay, it’s not obvious that you are paying rack for the weekend unless you click on rate details and see the individual date rates. If you are staying only Friday and Saturday, it will be clear that the weekend is at rack rate.

With 3 trips, the AP will still save you money when you add entrance (compared to 3 date-based tickets), merch and 10% at most TS restaurants.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!