Discounts on already made reservations?

Bluenosergal

Earning My Ears
Looking to go in the first of May 2020, if you book a room and a discount comes up, is it true you can call and the discount will be applied to a prior reservation? Thanks!!

I booked rack rate then applied the FL resident discount when it came out & did it online. I'm sooooo not "techy" & it was very easy & quick 👍!

Yah, my wife was able to get them to do it on the phone as well. We booked at rack rate and then they came out with the 30% off fall discount last year and she had them apply it.

Yes, but only if the room and resort is available to be booked with the discount as a NEW reservation. You can even do it online!
What would happen if it was already after you made dining reservations. Would all of those need to be cancelled and rebooked too?

What would happen if it was already after you made dining reservations. Would all of those need to be cancelled and rebooked too?
Anyone can make dining reservations starting 180 days in advance. You don't need a resort reservation to make dining reservations.

Yes, you can do it online, but realize that there may not be a discount available. I lucked out, booked a room in May, then an AP discount finally became available. Took a couple of weeks of checking though, because there were not a lot of discounted rooms available for my dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!