• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

discounts to Hoop Dee Do?

lmmollohan

Earning My Ears
Anyone know of any discounts to the Hoop Dee Do Musical Review dinner show? Either through DC or some other way?

Lisa

Disney Club and Annual Pass have discounts to the 930 showings. We are going in Oct.

I called yesterday and tried to get annual pass discounts and she told me they don't do that anymore for any of the shows!!! Anyone know for sure would save me some $$$

We reserved about a month ago and was told the 930pm show had both Disney club and annual pass discounts.

Hi All!!! While you are no the subject of the Hoop Dee Do Review, how do I make reservations for this. We will be in Disney in Feb., and I'm hoping I'm not too late already.

This is our 1st trip to Disney. Would DS's (14 & 11) be too old for this. Most people I've talked to said no, that they would love it.

Is there a better night to go? We are staying at CBR from Tues (2/12) through Mon (2/18)? I've also heard it goes about $50/person. Is that correct?

Thanks in advance! :p

Jill

Hey Jill.........

My guess is that you would call CRO and make your reservations....your kids are definetly NOT too old to enjoy this!!!...it is a real hoot.........your price guess is just about right!!!
Good Luck....you and yours will LOVE the HDD!!!!

PS....make sure you videotape the wash board part of the show.......memories to die for!!!!!

:bounce:

Thanks Disneydays for the fast reply. I'll call tomorrow and find out which nights are still available.

-- I'll make sure our batteries are charged for our camera. Thanks for the tip :p

Jill

I'm a bit bummed. When I called a couple of months ago, they told me the only discount off the 9:30 show was for AmEX--no other discounts available. We booked the 5:00 show since there were no discounts for the earlier show.

There is a 20% discount at all shows with AMEX if you stay at a WDW resort. You just call the DINE # for ressies. Call early. It fills up very quickly! With the 20% it came to $134 for 3 adults and 1 child. We haven't done this since 1989 when DD was 5. I remember that both of us loved it.

OK...stupid question but bare with me.

American Express now offers the "new" card that works like most other credit cards....no annual fee, you can carry a balance, etc. Does the discount work for this card also or just the original one.

Thanks,
Lisa

Thanks Hezell!

I have a friend who has an AMEX and am wondering if they can just order the tickets for me and I will pay for them. Or do you need to have the card when you pick up the tickets? Anyone know?

Do they send you the tickets when you order or just keep your reservations? And are the prices good if I order now for Sept. 2002?

Lisa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter