Discovey Cove--November weather and the right age ?

sydsdad

Mouseketeer
My family has spent the last 5 Thanksgivings at WDW :)

My DD (6 1/2) loves WDW as much as I do
but DW has had enough :mad:
She'll only go back to Fla. if we go ANYPLACE but WDW :eek:

DD is a real " fish" so I'm starting to look into building a trip around DC, SW, and slipping in a day or two at WDW

I'm concerned about the cost, November weather, and my daughter's is age. :confused:

I don't like being a "tourist" so I try to do some homework
to pick up some tips and helpful pointers :cool:
(Afterall isn't that what these boards are for :)?)

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated :wave:

Thanks in advance

You might manage to help covince your DW with staying onsite at Universal at RPR I am not sure of age for the dolphin swim but am sure someone else will be able to help:D

The cost for Discovery Cove includes 7 days admission to Sea World, and you must be 6 to do the dolphin swim. I thought it was worth every penny!

Have you thought about a house rental instead of a hotel? We went this route on our Orlando trip in July of 2000. Our first week was spent in a beautiful house. I know that really doesn't sound like a vacation to some, but even though we did do some cooking and laundry, it was absolutely relaxing. Having a pool all to ourselves, that didn't open or close at a specific time, was perfect for my 3 "fish" also. I think this is a great option if you're going to be visiting different attractions around the Orlando area.

I have some wonderful pics of DD and DH at Discovery Cove. They both felt it was worth every penny.

On a side note, I'm helping my neighbor plan her first trip to Orlando this November. They've never been to Disney, so most of their plans are centered around the parks, with a day set aside for SeaWorld. They are pretty open minded, so we went ahead and booked dinner with Shamu for Thanksgiving day. As for weather, I've checked the almanac and they average between 60 and 80 degrees for the month. I'm guessing that will make for very comfortable days and cool nights.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter