Disembarkation question..... crazy as it is!

mimmiepnp

DIS Veteran
I know this is a crazy question to ask right now but with two cruises cancelled in these past few months, I can only be hopeful, wish and dream about our 2021 cruise out of Rome.
Planning is always such a fun part of the process........ even if a year away with all this craziness so here goes.
On disembarkation day from DCL in Rome to get to airport what is the recommended earliest time to make a flight? Is it 12pm like in Florida or is it later as I play around with flights, which I am not booking at this point, but see direct flights from Rome to our home destination at 12:50pm but am clueless to the timing as we have always done Port Canaveral or Alaska last year.

Thanks for the info and let’s all pray that we will have wonderful memories on our 2021 cruises if we were not able to this year!

I know this is a crazy question to ask right now but with two cruises cancelled in these past few months, I can only be hopeful, wish and dream about our 2021 cruise out of Rome.
Planning is always such a fun part of the process........ even if a year away with all this craziness so here goes.
On disembarkation day from DCL in Rome to get to airport what is the recommended earliest time to make a flight? Is it 12pm like in Florida or is it later as I play around with flights, which I am not booking at this point, but see direct flights from Rome to our home destination at 12:50pm but am clueless to the timing as we have always done Port Canaveral or Alaska last year.

Thanks for the info and let’s all pray that we will have wonderful memories on our 2021 cruises if we were not able to this year!
I'm not sure what the recommended time is, but I do know the distance between Civitavecchia port to the main airport in Rome is 70km, and basically travel by car takes 50-60 minutes. But I'd allow a bit more time.

We did the Med cruise last summer and Disney recommended not book flights out of Rome before noon. We had an 11:50 am flight and made it fine. We did the express walk off with our luggage and took Disney Transportation. I'm pretty sure we were on the first bus to the airport.

We did the Med cruise last summer and Disney recommended not book flights out of Rome before noon. We had an 11:50 am flight and made it fine. We did the express walk off with our luggage and took Disney Transportation. I'm pretty sure we were on the first bus to the airport.
We have never done express walk off. What time do the buses start to leave for airport?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts