DISers Love Broadway!

Love Chess....but hard to choose top 5. So many!!!

impact memorable top 5.....

Les mis.
Phantom of the opera
Rent
Lion King
Wicked

I am surprised Hamilton didn't crack it. It's insanely good and had many firsts, but looking back at the course of the years of theatre, so many other greats.

Reactions: EmJ
Y'all! The national tour of Hamilton that I was supposed to see has just been rescheduled! We got moved from August 2020 to March 2022... it's a wait, but I'll take it, ha!

ETA: I called to ask my mom if she could babysit on March 4, 2022. I meant it as a joke, but she was all, "Yep, got it right here in my calendar. Ba-by-sitting...." She's such a good mom 😂

Last edited:

Y'all! The national tour of Hamilton that I was supposed to see has just been rescheduled! We got moved from August 2020 to March 2022... it's a wait, but I'll take it, ha!

ETA: I called to ask my mom if she could babysit on March 4, 2022. I meant it as a joke, but she was all, "Yep, got it right here in my calendar. Ba-by-sitting...." She's such a good mom 😂

Moms are the best! Especially the babysitting type.

I just realized that March 4, 2022 means one can procreate, have a child, turn around, have ANOTHER child, and STILL make it to the March 2022 Hamilton show. :jumping1:

• Haha
Reactions: EmJ
Moms are the best! Especially the babysitting type.

I just realized that March 4, 2022 means one can procreate, have a child, turn around, have ANOTHER child, and STILL make it to the March 2022 Hamilton show. :jumping1:
Lol... one-and-done for LIFE, yo! I'm not cut out to raise more than one tiny human... too Type A 😂

2021 Rose Parade has been canceled. The high risk of spreading the virus as well as the delayed preparation schedules led to the cancellation.

After hearing this news, I guess I’m not as surprised to hear that my family’s round 2 of Hamilton at the Pantages has been postponed yet again. The three of them initially had tickets for this coming Saturday; then moved to January 2021; and now later in 2021/2022. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Insane!

After hearing this news, I guess I’m not as surprised to hear that my family’s round 2 of Hamilton at the Pantages has been postponed yet again. The three of them initially had tickets for this coming Saturday; then moved to January 2021; and now later in 2021/2022. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Insane!

Mine too! Was scheduled for 6/4, cancelled. And then 1/15. And now cancelled again. Will try for spring 2021 when those tickets come available. Starting to think I am never going to get to see this in person!!!

Mine too! Was scheduled for 6/4, cancelled. And then 1/15. And now cancelled again. Will try for spring 2021 when those tickets come available. Starting to think I am never going to get to see this in person!!!

Oh man, sorry to hear you were affected as well! Our January date was the 16th. 😪Definitely thankful it’s on Disney + for now!😅

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter