Disney’s meaning of ‘Will accommodate 5...’

I feel like it wouldn't have cost them much to turn either a sofa, a love seat or a recliner chair into a small bed for a child of around 10 or less. Wouldn't have taken much room. MOST traveling parties have at least one person who is a younger child, and this would have freed up a bed for an older child or adult.

I agree!!

Thank you when I look at booking does it say sleeps 4 or 5??

QUOTE="Iestyn5150, post: 60644414, member: 642167"]Boulder Ridge, Beach Club, Boardwalk and Saratoga Springs.[/QUOTE]

Boulder Ridge, Beach Club, Boardwalk and Saratoga Springs.
This is what it says for Boulder Ridge.
1-Bedroom Villa
View Floor Plans- Modal
Views of Pool, Woodlands, Courtyard, or Disney's Wilderness Lodge Resort Hotel
1 king-size bed, 1 queen-size sleeper sofa
5th guest can be accommodated, but please note that no additional bedding, linens or towels will be provided
Sleeps Up to 4

When it says sleeps up to 4, it means there are only beds for four persons (not including an infant in the pack and play).

Since the lockoff two bedroom at Boulder Ridge will have the murphy bed in the attached studio it says this:
2 Bedroom Lock-Off Villa
View Floor Plans- Modal
Views of Pool, Woodlands, Courtyard, or Disney's Wilderness Lodge Resort Hotel
1 king-size bed, 1 queen-size bed, 1 queen-size sleeper sofa, 1 double-size sleeper sofa, 1 single pull-down bed (29" x 67")

Sleeps Up to 9

QUOTE="Iestyn5150, post: 60644414, member: 642167"]Boulder Ridge, Beach Club, Boardwalk and Saratoga Springs.
[/QUOTE]

Deb and Bill showed a screengrab as you can see. I’ve checked with Disney and they’ll allow you to take an air bed or something similar for the 5th guest to sleep on.

Got ya .. thank you I ne we went farther than the sleeps 4 part just assumed too small or not allowed for our family which is silly bc the little boys refuse to sleep separately still at this point .
Let’s be honest most mornings I wake up in my queen bed with the two little boys sometimes a 13 year old daughter and a cat and a dog

Deb and Bill showed a screengrab as you can see. I’ve checked with Disney and they’ll allow you to take an air bed or something similar for the 5th guest to sleep on.[/QUOTE]

Got ya .. thank you I ne we went farther than the sleeps 4 part just assumed too small or not allowed for our family which is silly bc the little boys refuse to sleep separately still at this point .
Let’s be honest most mornings I wake up in my queen bed with the two little boys sometimes a 13 year old daughter and a cat and a dog

Tell me about it! I always end up on the sofa bed while my 3 year old shares the bed with my wife! A queen bed could easily fit the three of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter