Disney 65th Merchandise Superthread

Eric777

Earning My Ears
Has anybody heard or even seen merchandise for Disneylands 65th next month?

I saw some vloggers posting from DTD this afternoon (soft open or preview?) and I noticed there was merchandise shown that wasn't listed online. I wonder if there will be more items for sale or some will be at DTD only.

I think that's the first spirit jersey I really want! The Minnie ears on the other hand... :sad2:

People have posted that the spirit jerseys run small. Is this true for them In general or only certain styles?

And here is the DIS article on the 65th merchandise: Disneyland to Release 65th Anniversary Merchandise Collection.

I have four spirit jerseys - Avengers, a CM TinkerBell one and I forgot what the 2 others are called. My four definitely do not run small.

A friend got into whatever preview shopping was at WoD yesterday, may have been CMs? He said they had all items but the pins available there.

I have four spirit jerseys - Avengers, a CM TinkerBell one and I forgot what the 2 others are called. My four definitely do not run small.

A friend got into whatever preview shopping was at WoD yesterday, may have been CMs? He said they had all items but the pins available there.
Would you say the spirit jerseys run true to size or that they run large? And good to know about WOD carrying some of these items!

The ones I have run large, especially the Tink one. I normally wear size XXL, but for Spirit Jerseys I could well make do with an XL. My friends always said the lose fit is intended, and I never questioned that.

I'm at work currently, but if it helps I can take photos of mine with a ruler to give everyone an idea of meassurements when I get home.

The ones I have run large, especially the Tink one. I normally wear size XXL, but for Spirit Jerseys I could well make do with an XL. My friends always said the lose fit is intended, and I never questioned that.

I'm at work currently, but if it helps I can take photos of mine with a ruler to give everyone an idea of meassurements when I get home.
That info helps a lot! Thank you! By the way, hope your ear infection cleared up and that you are feeling better. :)

Would you say the spirit jerseys run true to size or that they run large? And good to know about WOD carrying some of these items!

I have quite a few spirit jerseys and I find that the chest area and shoulders run true to size and the stomach area is baggy, but that is the style, the arms are the only issue for me. I can wear an XS and it fits totally fine, but I like the small amount of extra length on the arms that the S gives me.

Pictures as promised. This is all centimeters, our ruler with inches has gone poof.

All for an XXL spirit jersey.

Shoulder seam to shoulder seam:

20200709_222813.jpg

Arm length:

20200709_222838.jpg

'Under shoulder' meassurements width:

20200709_222850.jpg

Width at most wide part:

20200709_223727.jpg

Length:

20200709_222937.jpg

Overall view:

20200709_222954.jpg

Biggest discrepancy in size between those that I own. Arms of the tie dye one are less than half an inch more wide than the Tink:
20200709_223219.jpg

Maybe this helps as a rough guide.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!