**Disney After Hours-Hollywood Studios** FAQ & Discussion Thread

In the app when you click on the blue "select tickets" button.
Thanks, I hadn’t taken it that far. Strange it shows in the app, but not through the website. I sure wish they’d make it available for early May during our trip. With the AP discount, it’s well worth doing. I agree with others that HS is probably a no go, but this sure looks like the MK and AK is possible. Guess I’ll be stalking now.

Here’s another weird thing- I have an AP my grandson does not. It was my understanding each person had to have an AP to get the AP price, but on the app, it’s pricing both our tickets at the AP discounted price. I don’t see an option to buy at any other rate. On the website, it gives me the option of ap or non ap rate. If I buy through the app, am I going to have issues once we’re there?

Last edited:
Thanks, I hadn’t taken it that far. Strange it shows in the app, but not through the website. I sure wish they’d make it available for early May during our trip. With the AP discount, it’s well worth doing. Guess I’ll be stalking now.

Here’s another weird thing- I have an AP my grandson does not. It was my understanding each person had to have an AP to get the AP price, but on the app, it’s pricing both our tickets at the AP discounted price. I don’t see an option to buy at any other rate. On the website, it give me the option of ap or non ap rate. If I buy through the app, am I going to have issues once we’re there?
@GADisneyDad14 can probably correct me but I think if you have an AP you can buy like 6 tickets at the discounted price

We have tickets for this Saturday. How early can we enter the parks? Is there a special entrance or process?

We have tickets for this Saturday. How early can we enter the parks? Is there a special entrance or process?
You can get in at 7 pm unless you have an ap or park ticket for that day. There is a special event entrance that you need to go through. Sometimes cms are holding signs for after hours

Where are the character meet and greets stationed? Everyone is in one location?

Trying to see Olaf and the toy story pals for the little one. And then wanna see the Star Wars pals too.

Does anyone think that Disney would host DAH at a late hour, say 12MN-3AM? They could keep the park open late and then have DAH.

I went to one at MK in January and got in around 6. Are there any reports of getting in before 7 at HS? Heading there tonight. Thanks

Always funny to me how these DHS and DAK DAH nights are often quiet around the DIS.

I don’t think posted times are that reliable at DAH, but at the moment, 30 mins for SDD, 15 for RnR, 5 for everything else. Seeing as it’s 67 degrees and clear, seems like a nice night.

My brother, SIL, two nephews (5 and 7) and I attended last night, 3/23. We had such a great time! I didn’t think the park felt too crowded during the event at all, although there were definitely people around. We arrived at 7:30 and there was no line for bag check or for wristbands at that point. We rode TOT then grabbed dinner before the event started, then made our way over to TSL.

All in all we rode TSM x4, SDD x3, RNRC x3, AS2x3, and TOT x2. We split up halfway through the so the other half of the crew got 3 more rides on TOT and 2 extra on RNRC, and the other crew got 2 extra on SDD and 1 extra on AS2.

Couple of notes: SDD was low waits during fireworks and at the very end of the night. In the middle of the event the wait times ranged between 20 and 30 mins, but they moved fast and the most we waited was 15.

AS2 was walk on all night, TSM we could pick which side to ride and the opened the fast pass line to go on the ride sometime after 9:30 or so.

TOT wasn’t running the pre show later in the night, RnRC had the show on a loop but never actually had to watch it. Luckily we still got backstage passes!

Snack carts lines moved really fast all night so even if it looked like a line it wasn’t bad at all. We hit the ones by little mermaid, sunset Boulevard entrance, and fantasmic entrance. Bottles of soda and water and boxes of popcorn, no cups at the stands we hit.

All in all it was a great night and would definitely do it again. Even moving slower than we normally would with two kids in tow we still got a ton done.

We were there 2 weeks ago and there was a cart between slinky dog bridge and Aliens. But closer to the souvenir stand just as you go over the bridge after slinky dog ride. On the right hand side.

Liz:rose:

We did this the 16th.
We did the Fantasmic dessert party first, arriving around 8:15. Once that was over we did TOT (10 min) and then RnRc (15 min). We went to Chewie (longest character wait at about 10 min), and Kylo, then Mickey and Minnie.
We then rode ST, and made our way over to TSL. We did AS2, TSMM then SDD (it was about a 20 min wait I am guessing).
The lines were a bit longer than I hoped, I am guessing because SDD was, of course, down for the first part of the night.
It was a fun start to our week, but not sure I'd do it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter