**Disney After Hours - Magic Kingdom** FAQ & Discussion Thread

We've done the Halloween Party on Labor Day twice now and it was not too crowded at all. Going the same week this year and hoping the crowds will also be low and that there will be a Boo Bash during our 8 day stay!
Hopefully I will see you there.

It appears most of the information is out now! $129-$139 (guessing $10 cheaper if you buy in advance and $139 day of) for August-September...$159-$169 for October...$199 for Halloween.

Trick or Treating is still in...cavalcades in. Now the question is...will attendance be like a true After Hours Event or like a Party.

It appears most of the information is out now! $129-$139 (guessing $10 cheaper if you buy in advance and $139 day of) for August-September...$159-$169 for October...$199 for Halloween.

Trick or Treating is still in...cavalcades in. Now the question is...will attendance be like a true After Hours Event or like a Party.
$160-$170, in October, seems awfully high to me. But Disney pricing always seems high and people continue to pay it.....

That's my primary concern. If I knew it was like prior AH crowds, I'd be a lot less hesitant to book. It'll be interesting to see if it's a typical party crowd or an AH crowd. It's a bummer that the AP discount is so much less now too.

That's my primary concern. If I knew it was like prior AH crowds, I'd be a lot less hesitant to book. It'll be interesting to see if it's a typical party crowd or an AH crowd. It's a bummer that the AP discount is so much less now too.

Agreed $30 before was big savings. $10 is in line with what the MNSSHP discount was, but that event also always cost less.

I wonder if people will be able to get in the park around 4:00 like they allowed in the past. Even though it said 7:00 they let people in earlier for past after hours.

I wonder if people will be able to get in the park around 4:00 like they allowed in the past. Even though it said 7:00 they let people in earlier for past after hours.

The 4pm entrance is for MNSSHP since the party starts at 7 and park closes at 6. This is an after hours event so won't start until the park closes to regular day guests at 9 so it will be 7, 2 hours prior to the beginning of the event.

The 4pm entrance is for MNSSHP since the party starts at 7 and park closes at 6. This is an after hours event so won't start until the park closes to regular day guests at 9 so it will be 7, 2 hours prior to the beginning of the event.
Okay I got confused. I knew we got in right after 4:00 for something.

Is it time to revive this thead, @GADisneyDad14 , or is it time for a new one?

Ha! I used to love messing around with these special event threads and always enjoyed the community banter. Alas it's probably time for a new thread and someone else to take over. Great to see this one in my notifications though - it's been so long! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter