Disney at Christmas

Squidge

Mouseketeer
Good morning all from a dull Taunton!

My boyfriend and I are considering the option of staying at Sequpia Lodge for 3 nights over Christmas - arrive 23rd, leave 26th. Can anyone advice how much Christmas dinner costs somewhere in the park or at the hotels, so we could try and budget spending money? I have been to Disney at the beginning of December before and found it completely magical - is Christmas eve/day even more special??/

Any advice gladly welcomed!

Kirsty xxx

I haven't been over Christmas, but I think it gives a price for Christmas meals in the autumn/winter brochure, which should be available to order, and now even download, off the official site anyday now.

Looking at my old brochure - last year Christmas dinner at the New York, Newport Bay or The Steakhouse was £56 per adult. Similar prices for Christmas Eve evening meals, but more like £90 for Christmas Day evening meals.

Thanks so much Becky, cant wait to get hold of the new brochure. I think we are going to have to decide sooner rather than later if we want to go

Thanks again!

Hi,

we stayed the last two christmasses (right word??) at DLRP.
The menus started at 65€ at christmas eve.
We deceded to go to the King Ludwigs who was serving the usual menu for 25€ :banana: :banana: :banana:
You will find pictures at our website :goodvibes
Christmas is very magical .....for us, as the park is very empty from the afternoon and so you can do some great rides nearly alone :cool1:

Greets Renate :wizard:

We picked up the Thomson brochure yesterday and prices are as follows:

The Magical World of Tinker Bell Dinner Show at Disney's Newport Bay Club
Selected dates between 21st-31st December
Prices from: £42 Adult, £19 Child (aged 3-11)

Merry Christmas Lunch at Disney's Hotel New York
Christmas Day: 25th December
Prices: £49 Adult, £25 Child (aged 3-11)

Times Square Dinner Buffet Party at Disney's Hotel New York
31st December at 8.30pm
Prices: £80 Adult, £29 Child (aged 3-11)

Are all of the usual restaurants in the park and Disney Village open on Christmas Day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter