Disney Birthday

zoomsharedisney

Disney FANatic
My family is staying in 3 studio villas at the Boardwalk in August next year. We will be there for my nephews 8 B-day. Does anyone know if we could have a party at the Boardwalk for him? Will Disney provide anything for us? How much will it cost us? Anyone have any good ideas? This is his first trip to Disney and his younger brother (age 6 next year) will also be there. Thanks in advance.

Amanda :bday:

Make sure you put on the reservation that your nephew will be celebrating his birthday...they will send balloons and a card to the room. I know there is a room at BW where you can do a birthday party (we saw one there in December '04), however, I have no idea how to rent the room. I would call guest services and ask. Best of luck!!!

Get him a birthday button at each park, at MK you get them at Town Hall. The button is huge and says Today is my Birthday. He will get lots of attention from CM's and other guests. If he goes into Town Hall they will make a phone call and put him on the phone. I think Goofy wishes him a Happy Birthday. Having breakfast at the Crystal Palace will get him a "birthday" cupcake and the chance to lead the kids in the march with the characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter