Disney buttons for pin trading

avado

Earning My Ears
Hello.

If love some input. I live in Canada. We are planning a wdw trip in September. My wife was at the Disney store in our area tonight and they had just received sets of 3 buttons. We were told they could be traded in wdw for pins but it is hard to get info for this. Is it true you can trade these buttons for pins?

I am not talking about the pins wdw gives u free. These r small buttons in sets of three. We have starter pins on the way from a source. Just wondering about these buttons. I'd anyone has any info it would be helpful.

Are you talking about the Disney Flair buttons by any chance? I’m not aware of those being eligible for Pin Trading but I certainly could be wrong.

No. Small buttons. We have communicated with the disney store. The employee was incorrect with what info they had. The buttons are from Tokyo disney... Not tradable for pins. Thanks

No. Small buttons. We have communicated with the disney store. The employee was incorrect with what info they had. The buttons are from Tokyo disney... Not tradable for pins. Thanks
@avado, Do you WANT to trade them for some pins? I went to the Tokyo Disney store two years ago (was on a business trip so couldn’t go to the park) and was very disappointed that they had nothing Japan-specific. I’d be willing to trade you something if you’re interested! Feel free to me. Or if that’s not what you’re asking, good luck getting whatever resolution you’re wanting. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!