Disney China Hotel Ticket - Paper Ticket Option?

Sandeep1

DIS Veteran
Total first world problem but I just bought a 2 day ticket through my hotel here at Disney Shanghai. It's included in my room key card.

But issue is I like to collect the paper tickets. Do I have any options for getting a souvenir paper ticket? Or do I just need to buy one? (Which I could do since I plan to stay 3 days anyway)

I have no idea since I’ve never been, but I have read a trip report recently and she mentioned they found them littered on the ground frequently in the park and she was able to pick up the character she’d been hoping for.

I'm 99% sure that you can to keep your room key card as a souvenir if that helps. I'm pretty sure that we kept ours.

Otherwise, maybe pull some Fast Passes when you know you're ineligible (i.e. already holding one) if you want a "paper" souvenir with the date on it? That's if they still do paper Fast Passes - I can't recall whether they've phased them out or not.

I stayed 3 days. On the 3rd day, I bought ticket from the app and went to the turnstiles to get my ticket. It was a paper ticket so got exactly what I wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!