DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM - A Spring 2013 Adventure! *COMPLETE* 11/20

Thank you so much for sharing. I loved reading this TR - seeing new updates would make my day and I'm so sad it's over. Congratulations and best of luck with everything!

Thank you, Jess, for coming back & wrapping up your experience so beautifully. It has been a pleasure getting to "know" you through this whole thread, and I wish you nothing but the best for your future.

Thank you so much for sharing your CP experience with all of us. It was truly wonderful to follow along and share in all of your adventures. You exemplify someone who follows their heart and dreams and I think that is so wonderful. I hope other young people read this and follow their own dreams as well.

So happy you are staying in Florida and seeing where life takes you. I'm sure it is going to take you some amazing places.

I've read your whole report from the start, Jess but feel compelled to post now and say congratulations both on the completeion of your program and for writing one of the best reports I've ever read! You have a fantastic gift in writing as well as many other gifts and I second a PP suggestion that you write a blog. Maybe not yet, but you really do write beautifully.

My 12 yr old son just asked last night as I was on the boards if I could send him the link to your CP TR so the dis-mom in me is thrilled that he could end up being interested in doing a CP himself one day.

Best of luck in everything your future brings - you definitely have a super attitude moving forward!

:worship::worship::worship::worship:

A huge THANK YOU for writing this thread.
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

I would like to wish you lots of luck and pixiedust: for the future.

P.S. Pretty please keep us all updated from time to time on what's going on in your Disney life :flower3:

Jess, thank you for sharing your College Program journey with us!

I hope you're enjoying the next phase of your life!

Jess,
Thank you so much for sharing your magical experience with all of us. This trip report has shown me that the College Program is definitely something I want to do in my life. It is amazing how much you have grown from this experience! I feel like it was only yesterday that I was waiting for you to announce which hotel you would be working at! I am so glad that you decided to finish this report and I hope you supply us with updates every once in awhile!

Again, thank you for taking us along on your incredible journey! Best of luck with everything!

Thank you for sharing your college program with all of us! I have loved watching you experience everything that Disney has to offer and am truly so grateful that you have taken us along for the ride. Although you are not reporting anymore, I hope that you will continue to write about your experiences for yourself. Through sharing your story here, you have given yourself a wonderful gift to look back on. Best wishes :goodvibes:goodvibes

Thank you so much for sharing such a huge part of your life with us! I wish you nothing but the best and know that you will be very successful wherever your path leads!

My program strengthened my faith. God has been with me through it all and has opened my eyes to an innumerable amount of life lessons. I have learned that things always work out better than I could ever imagine when I place my trust in Him. The events during my program gave me hope for the future and it made me feel like the dreams that I have are actually possible if I just keep working at them. If there’s something that I really want, then I’m just going to have to go out and get it.

:goodvibes

So, I gotta ask and hope I'm not being too noisy but do you earn enough to cover your expenses while on the program? I'd love know. I'm sure the experience out weighs the costs.

wow - can't believe it is over ... I am sure for most of us readers it feels like you just started as well.

So glad you got as much out of the experience as you did and saw all the ups and downs as an overall positive and helped to shape you and your future. Definitely wish you nothing but the best in that future!

Jess what a great wrap to an amazing experience! Having followed your TRs from the earlier Frump adventures I am thrilled to see you continue in your Disney pursuits. I love your passion and wish you the very best as you continue to pursue your dreams. :goodvibes

Thank you for sharing your journey, it has been a real joy to read about your adventures. I wish you the best as you pursue your dreams and pray God continues to bless you!

:cheer2:

Thank you for sharing your story, it's the next best thing to being there. What an amazing time. I'm sad it's over.

Congratulations and good luck on your next adventure.

So, I gotta ask and hope I'm not being too noisy but do you earn enough to cover your expenses while on the program? I'd love know. I'm sure the experience out weighs the costs.
I did CP in 2008. I believe I made $7.70/hour which was 1/3 of what I made at my job prior to leaving for CP yet my expenses remained the same (rent, car payment, cell phone, etc.). Luckily (sarcasm) they had me working 50-60 hours per week so I was bringing in extra income each pay period.

Jess, thank you for taking the time to bring us along on this amazing journey! You really made the most of this fantastic opportunity and documented it so beautifully. I wish you the best; I'm sure incredible adventures are still ahead of you!pixiedust:

Great job, baby-girl. This was so much fun to follow and such a blessing to be apart of in some small way. :goodvibes

Keep pushing forward towards your goals and keeping your faith close to your heart. God is everything when it comes to living out a well rounded life. :thumbsup2

Thank you for being so dedicated to such a big project and thank you for finishing it in the midst of your life changing in such big ways. :lovestruc

Can't wait to hear what you are going to do next! :flower3:

Blessings, sweetie.

WOW! Thank you so much for taking the time to post this amazing adventure and allowing all of us to enjoy WDW through your eyes. I can't remember if you mentioned your major, but I hope it centers on communications & public relations. And I hope this trip report has been noticed by the Disney PR Dept. I think you have promoted WDW so well! You are certainly where you are supposed to be & I see a magical future for you because you know how to work your dream.

You met the "quackless" duck at the BW quiet pool!! We were there at the end of July and she was always there. I miss that cute duck.

Congratulations to you on completing your Disney Program.:cool1:

You are a true inspiration and I wish you all the best life has to offer.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts