Disney College Students

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm DISpressed (LOL) because I went to WDW for spring break of my senior year of college and it was awesome, but now no one I know will want to go with me again and I know I wouldn't have any fun solo. I want to go back! It's great to see I'm not alone in my 21 year old Disney craziness! :)

Have any of you (or your friends or family in this age group) been on the 7-day Western Magic Cruise - not quite sure if that's the right name?

My grandparents are taking the family on the Dec. 31, 2005 cruise and I was wondering what to expect.. I'll be 20 at the time, if that helps.

Thanks.

Wish I could do WDWCP but I am about a semester behind already and that's on a five year plan. I can't really afford to do it.

Originally posted by JoeThaNo1Stunna
Wish I could do WDWCP but I am about a semester behind already and that's on a five year plan. I can't really afford to do it.

I hope i'm on the 5 year plan too because I want to go back to do an advance internship :tongue: its just like the quote from "Tommy Boy"
"A lot of people go to school for seven years...."

sadly, that quote will be truth for me. Changing majors your junior year to an entirely different major does take its toll.

so anyone have any gum???? :tongue:

and if anyone is interested, the WDW college program has started posting its fall presentation dates on its website (www.wdwcollegeprogram.com). They are not all on there yet, so if you do not see a school near you, do not fear!!! Also the list of spring AIs have been posted :bounce:

whattt??? no one likes to post here anymore???? or is everyone still getting settled into college :tongue:

I just graduated college. You know, I will remember NOT to go to Disneyworld during Spring Break.

I didn't realize it was such a popular spot for students to go on spring break.

Now I loved college and everything to go with it but students go rowdy on their breaks. I don't know why that is but it is. It's not fun for the rest of us who don't think their antics are amusing.

Wow, that was a little insulting, I know you didn't mean it that way, but it was....I didn't notice any out of control behavior going Spring Break of 03 or 04, and I was there 5 times between those visits and noticed no differences. I did not go to Pleasure Island, which would perhaps have a different crowd, but ALL of us are NOT rowdy. I just graduated also, and I don't think certain antics are amusing, but I've also found that antics such as the ones you're probably referring to just don't happen at Disney World. It's just not where you go if you want to party it up. My grandparents were with me on those trips, so I can assure you that our group was not participating in any antics, neither were any other people we saw. Trust me when I say my ever so blunt grandmother would have pointed it out to us. The wildest thing we did was when someone wearing a shirt of an opposing sports team walked by my boyfriend would cough our mascot's name, but it wasn't really noticeable for anybody but us....Sorry so long, but I get worked up when people lump college students into one category, especially someone who's just been there done that. That's the reason college students get such a bum rap. And again, I know you didn't mean it to be that way at all, I just felt like I should let you know that it is certainly still a great place to come, even when all those "crazy college kids" are there.

I agree, I was their this past spring break, and nervous as to what I would find. Nobody was acting crazy at all. If you did find that, I would report it to a CM.

I feel that any group can become annoying and/or disruptive, such as the group of high schoolers at Test Track that talked loudy at the preshow and while in the line.

The most annoying group to me. Every single time...and I do mean EVERY SINGLE TIME, I have ridden Tower of Terror, I ALWAYS get the high schoolers who think it is funny to act immaturally (sp?) and fake freaking out. They laugh the whole way through, talk loudly through the entire ride and typically start screaming at the top of their lungs as soon as the doors close for no reason.

I just don't understand why they must do this. And why are their so many. I don't even want to go on the ride for that reason, the immature kids. It is ruined every time. Next time I will request to be in the next car just to avoid these idiots.

Hey All:wave2:

Just getting settled in with these boards, and am having a great time getting to know all of you DISer's...

21 here, would love a 20 something board.

8 DAYS UNTIL WDW!!!!

^^Yep, the good 'ol CP. And yep, I know about the half price discount. One of my scuba instructors mentioned that he knew a guy that did it and loved it.

^sorry Blue, I won't be there until the 19th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!