Disney College Students

Status
Not open for further replies.
And while there are no on-site liquor stores, most of the hotel gift shops/food courts sell wine, beer and small bottles of liquor, plus mixers. They're wicked overpriced (of course), but they are there. Many of the hotels also have pool bars -- the Boardwalk's is my favorite.

SyracuseWolvrine said:
Count me as another vote in favor of a college board or a 20-something board.

Anyone else here applying for the CP? I'm going to the presentation/interview this week (3/11/04), and one of my roommates interviewed last week. Reading these boards has solidified my desire to do it.

Go for it It was the best time i had in my life i wish i could go back down but i just got back in school (took time off to work so i could pay for college) I hope you get it youll have to keep us informed :D

I wish i could afford to go down spring break but im going down in october a little break over columbus day weekend :wizard:
and i am also all over the 20 something board!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!