Disney Cross Stitch Patterns - Stoney Creek and others

For those who live near a Hobby Lobby - all needlework kits are currently 30% off. They have several different kits from The Disney Dreams Collection with original art by Thomas Kinkade made by M.C.G Textiles. I got the Sleeping Beauty and Pinocchio Wishes Upon a Star kits today.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Looking for any Finding Nemo cross stitch patterns

Have lots I can share including Tink, Stoney Creek, Disney Babies etc.

Were you aware that if you find these charts on these sights they are 90% pirated and NOT Free. Intellectual Property Right Violations come with hstiff fines and if you are found to have any of these pirated charts in your posession you Can and Will spend jail time for having them. Please check the sources like I know that Disney does NOT have an authorized Cross Stitch Designer anywhere.:mic:

Were you aware that if you find these charts on these sites they are 90% pirated and NOT Free. Intellectual Property Right Violations come with hstiff fines and if you are found to have any of these pirated charts in your posession you Can and Will spend jail time for having them. Please check the sources like I know that Disney does NOT have an authorized Cross Stitch Designer anywhere. Also if you share charts with each other then you are also stealing. Why would a company sell charts just so you could share them. Your IP is registered here and can be traced. So stop sharing and stop giving away free product. What if someoene came to your place of business and stole from your boss, or even more what if someone came to your place of business and sat in the next cubicle and , you didnt get paid but they did saying they completed all of your for you. Please stop people you are performing a mode of terrorism. Please stop

Am so excited to be working on a Mickey hands heart designed from a scrapbook sticker I purchased! It is gonna look so cool.

i have lots of the stoney creek ones, i am collecting them all but only managed to finish 3 of them so far!

if anyone wants the charts pm me!!!

i have:

The Barbershop Quartet
Mickey & Fireman
Past, Present & Forever
35th Anniversary
Mickey Salutes
Self Portrait
Spring Blossoms
The Castle
Mikey & Minnie Bride & Groom

i have lots of the stoney creek ones, i am collecting them all but only managed to finish 3 of them so far!

i have:

The Barbershop Quartet
Mickey & Fireman
Past, Present & Forever
35th Anniversary
Mickey Salutes
Self Portrait
Spring Blossoms
The Castle

Would you be willing to

i have:

The Barbershop Quartet
Mickey & Fireman
Past, Present & Forever
35th Anniversary
Mickey Salutes
Self Portrait
Spring Blossoms
The Castle
Hi Debbie, did you every find the Minnie and Mickey Wedding pattern? I've been looking for the same one! You can email me at meganap25@gmail.com

Megan did you ever find the Mickey and Minnie Wedding pattern? I’m looking for it as well. If you have could you email me at dbialy@yahoo.com

Thank you
Dawn

i have:

The Barbershop Quartet
Mickey & Fireman
Past, Present & Forever
35th Anniversary
Mickey Salutes
Self Portrait
Spring Blossoms
The Castle

I can’t PM yet but I would love Mickey and Minnie Bride and Groom. My email is dbialy@yahoo.com

Thank you

Dawn

I havent been here for a while, lots of new posts to read!

if anyone needs any of the stoney creek charts i have them, PM me if you need any!

For the Walts head transfer, you could maybe print the picture onto that ironable printing transfer paper stuff (???) then iron it onto the finished cross stitch?
Would you be willing to share the charts you have? I would love to have them. I can send you my email address if you would

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!