Disney Cross Stitch Trade

Forensics817

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I’m looking for copies of the full or small sized pattern and color charts for the Thomas Kinkade Disney cross stitch patterns. I am most interested in the Beauty and the Beast one, but I’ll trade others. I have the pattern and color chart for the Mickey and the Firefighter design by Stoney Creek that I can trade. My email is forensics817@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Hi everyone! I’m looking for copies of the full or small sized pattern and color charts for the Thomas Kinkade Disney cross stitch patterns. I am most interested in the Beauty and the Beast one, but I’ll trade others. I have the pattern and color chart for the Mickey and the Firefighter design by Stoney Creek that I can trade. My email is forensics817@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Hi Forensics817,

Did you get any of the full sizes TK cross stitch patterns and colour charts sent to you?

Did you have any luck getting the Beauty & the Beast patterns? I'm looking for the 2nd one, but I have the first one I can share!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter