Disney Cruise Line Logo for Silhouette

jcgonczi

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know where I can get the Disney Cruise Line logo (three wavy lines with Mickey head in the middle) that I can cut with my silhouette? I prefer one that I can break apart so I can cut the lines and the Mickey head separately. Thank you!

jcgonczi said:
Does anyone know where I can get the Disney Cruise Line logo (three wavy lines with Mickey head in the middle) that I can cut with my silhouette? I prefer one that I can break apart so I can cut the lines and the Mickey head separately. Thank you!

You can trace your own using studio software. Just open up the clip art, trace, then break apart the lines. :) super simple.

You can trace your own using studio software. Just open up the clip art, trace, then break apart the lines. :) super simple.

I have tried this and for whatever reason I can't get the printing and the cutting to line up. I have never have this problem before. Any words of wisdom?:confused3

Thank you!

jcgonczi said:
I have tried this and for whatever reason I can't get the printing and the cutting to line up. I have never have this problem before. Any words of wisdom?:confused3

Thank you!

Are you trying to do a print and cut or just cut the 2 colors out of cardstock?

If your doing print n cut.
Set your page and mat to letter
Turn on registration marks
Open your picture.
You may need to copy and paste onto the set up sheet.
Offset your image
Then print, put in your mat and follow the on screen steps.
Should cut.

If your just cutting
You'll need to trace your image, sometimes more than once to get all the pieces you need.
You can release the lines to break apart your pieces then place on your mat and cut.

If you google it, there are plenty to use. You can find almost every logo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter