Disney Deluxe plan non alcoholic drink options.

jodywgirl

DIS Veteran
My Daughter and I will be down at Disney in a couple of weeks with three nights of deluxe dining but neither of us drink and I try to stay away from super sweet drinks.

I have done the math and even without alcohol we will save a substantial amount of money because we love steak and seafood, and will use snacks on expensive F & W booth items.

We are eating at the following restaurants. I would love to know what non alcoholic options People have got at these.

Le Cellier
Be Our Guest dinner
Mamma melrose
Ohana dinner
Hollywood Brown Derby
Kona Cafe

I dont remember off the top of my head what my DD15 got, but at each we went to 4 from your list (not BOG or MM) there was a menu of non alcoholic drinks to choose from. Each had their own "specialty non alcoholic" beverages.

Here is Brown Berby's (Im pretty sure the Kiwi Glitzer had more than sprite and sprite!!)

You can also ask for non alcoholic versions of other beverages like margaritas, mojitas, punches. I love pineapple juice with a splash of grenadine! MMmmmmm.

Here is a good read too for Epcot world showcase

http://www.wdwbound.com/2016/10/a-non-alcoholic-guide-to-drinking-around-the-world/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts