Disney Dollars by Mail

weissjaz

Mouseketeer
For anyone interested, you can order Disney Dollars by mail from DisneyLand Tickets. I got the information by calling 714-781-4043 and using option 7 for tickets. All you have to do is mail a check for the amount plus $10 S&H to

DisneyLand Resort Ticket Mail Order
P.O. Box 61061
Anaheim, CA 92803-6161

In your letter, give your name, address, phone, and the exact denominations you want. They will send the dollars out FedEX. This is very convienient for those who don't live near a Disney Store or those who need large quantities. This year I am buying $200, but a couple of years ago I got $400. They make great gifts for everyone in my family.

Thanks for the advice! This would make a great gift idea. Again, thanks! :)

We leave in 17 days, and am wondering about Disney$$. I have suggested Disney $ as X-mas presents, but am unsure as to where my DD & DS will be able to use them. Can they be used anywhere at WDW or just at the resort areas? I know that they will want to buy some souveniers, and would like for them to be able to use "their own" money. :)

Disney Dollars are great!!! I had been saving them for our March trip but we decided not to go and we went to the Disney Store and bought everyone's xmas presents with the disney dollars. DD was so proud that she was able to pay for it with mickey money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter