Disney Dollars,Park Hours,Entertainments

Ali M

Earning My Ears
I have a few questions about my first trip to Disney World in early December this year.
After an absolute nightmare here in the Uk trying to get them we have managed to get tickets for MVMCP from the CRO. I'm so excited !

But now I am trying to buy some Disney Dollars as a present for my husband to give him before we leave and I was told they are only available in resort but I'm sure I have read in guidebooks about people getting them for their children as birthday gifts etc, can anyone enlighten me ?

Also when will the opening hours and entertainment schedule for December become available?
It's so difficult to plan which park you want to do on which date without this info,do the parks generally close early with no evening fireworks etc except at weekends in December ?

Thanks for your help and Happy Disney Holidays !

Hi Ali
Welcome to the Dis and congratulations on obtaining your tickets for MVMCP!

Did you know that we also have a UK DIS? Click on the link in my signature and that will take you to where we all hang out and you will find that you will be able to get answers to all your queries there. :) You will have to register but it would be great to have you join us.

Disney Dollars are virtually impossible to get hold of here in the UK. The only way I can think of is if you know someone who could buy them for you from a US Disney Store and send them over - or if you know someone who is visiting WDW before you and could bring you some back.

Hours are usually posted 2 months in advance and again, we have all that information on the UK site.

Look forward to seeing you

The DIS UK site doesn't appear to have been updated in months. It still gives a 'preview' of AKL!

Joanne

The DIS UK boards have recently had a major update Joanne, and the information on the site will be receiving the same treatment. If you follow this link to Webmaster Nathan's post, you'll see he makes reference to this, and temporarily we use the comprehensive info on this site, alongside supplying specific info for UK people on the boards - it all belongs to the DIS!

http://www.wdwinfo.co.uk/boards/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5044

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter