Disney Draw it

nickid22

Earning My Ears
I see an activity listed as "Disney Draw it" on the activity guide for the CR. Has anyone done this? Is it a drawing lesson or like a pictionary game?

We actually used to have a game called Disney Draw it, which I thought would be like Pictionary (which I LOVE), but it was a DVD where you watched something get drawn on the screen and everyone tried to guess first. It was stupid--like watching a giant EtchASketch. We ended up giving it away. I have no idea ifvtge activity at CR is that or not; I'd hope not. Hopefully someone here can tell you!

We actually used to have a game called Disney Draw it, which I thought would be like Pictionary (which I LOVE), but it was a DVD where you watched something get drawn on the screen and everyone tried to guess first. It was stupid--like watching a giant EtchASketch. We ended up giving it away. I have no idea ifvtge activity at CR is that or not; I'd hope not. Hopefully someone here can tell you!

That's what they used to have going on in the waiting area where you got to draw Disney characters at DHS, so they've definitely used that before.

That's what they used to have going on in the waiting area where you got to draw Disney characters at DHS, so they've definitely used that before.
That sounds WAY better than the stupid game we had. Now that you say that, we drew Nemo out on the front "porch" of AoA while waiting on bell services once. Hopefully it's that!

That sounds WAY better than the stupid game we had. Now that you say that, we drew Nemo out on the front "porch" of AoA while waiting on bell services once. Hopefully it's that!

Yes , but not sure if I explained myself well. At DHS, there was a waiting area to go into the room where the drawing was done, by you, on paper. In the waiting area was a TV where it would start drawing something line by line and you'd try and guess.
At AOA, I've heard this drawing program exists, but haven't been, so don't know what is going on there. I doubt that is what they have for just an activity listed, probably more like the guessing on TV, but I could be wrong. Someone on the CR resort board may know.

Yes , but not sure if I explained myself well. At DHS, there was a waiting area to go into the room where the drawing was done, by you, on paper. In the waiting area was a TV where it would start drawing something line by line and you'd try and guess.
At AOA, I've heard this drawing program exists, but haven't been, so don't know what is going on there. I doubt that is what they have for just an activity listed, probably more like the guessing on TV, but I could be wrong. Someone on the CR resort board may know.
Ok, I probably wasn't clear either! :)

The game I had at home was the "watch it get drawn on TV and guess" thing. At AoA (and maybe others?) they have easels set up with step by step guides on how to draw certain characters; this was just a walk up and do at your own pace thing. Also at AoA is a scheduled activity where a CM instructs you to draw, similar to the now-defunct (so sadly!) activity at DHS. Not sure if they're doing something like that at other resorts now too, or if it's one of the first two things.

From someone who loves to draw, I love finding these things around the World! Like Mickey bars, it's just more fun than at home :)

Ok, I probably wasn't clear either! :)

The game I had at home was the "watch it get drawn on TV and guess" thing. At AoA (and maybe others?) they have easels set up with step by step guides on how to draw certain characters; this was just a walk up and do at your own pace thing. Also at AoA is a scheduled activity where a CM instructs you to draw, similar to the now-defunct (so sadly!) activity at DHS. Not sure if they're doing something like that at other resorts now too, or if it's one of the first two things.

From someone who loves to draw, I love finding these things around the World! Like Mickey bars, it's just more fun than at home :)

Gotcha! Yes, it was like the game you have in the waiting area, but then once you got in it was an easel with a guided instructor.
Hope you enjoy whatever they have! Hard to keep up with all the new things they come up with!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter