Disney Dream August 25, 2017

Hi Patricia, welcome to the FE list! Will it be just you participating from your room? Do you have a favorite character you would like to list?
I'm not sure at this time if there will be someone else joining me in my room. Can I let you know in a little while. I've got some invitations out.... but nothing solid. My favorite character is Minnie.

I'm not sure at this time if there will be someone else joining me in my room. Can I let you know in a little while. I've got some invitations out.... but nothing solid. My favorite character is Minnie.

Absolutely, take your time! The list will be open until about mid-late June. Just let me know before then.

We are interested in FE. I couldn't find anything on FB yet. 6th Disney cruise for most of us!

Room: 12016
Ann Marie (maleficent)
Anne
Jennifer
Rylan-5 (Star Wars, Bolt, superheroes)

This is a birthday cruise for Ann Marie and first cruise for Anne.

Hi. I just read about FE online and I am really interested in it. What do I need to give in order to join? This will be our 1st disney cruise. It will be me, my husband, my mother, and our 2 children.

Hi. I just read about FE online and I am really interested in it. What do I need to give in order to join? This will be our 1st disney cruise. It will be me, my husband, my mother, and our 2 children.

Hi Bianca! If you could either post or send me everyone's name, favorite characters, kids ages, the cabin number, and any info that you think we need to know (allergies, celebrations, etc), I'll get you added to the list.

Thanks, got you down!
Hi There, Can we join the FE for this cruise? This wil be our 3rd Dream cruise and my girls love doing the FE. We are in cabin 9010, two girls Faith 14 and Madison 12 , almost 13(celebrating her 13th birthday!). Thanks Theresa

Hi There, Can we join the FE for this cruise? Thanks Theresa
Absolutely! I've got you on the list. I'll post the official spreadsheet probably late next month, or if it fills up before then sooner. Everyone's info is within this thread so if you want to get started sooner, you can. Cabin 12016 has pulled out of this list though.

Hello,

I am not going to be able to join you on this cruise. I hope to meet you in the future on another cruise.

Patricia

Hello Everyone!

We are coming over from England for our first Disney Cruise and will be joining Dream on 25th August for the three night cruise. I've been spending MONTHS making gifts for the Fish Extender (with only basic knowledge of what it is!) and wonder if my family and I could be added to a list (or similar) to be able to distribute my gifts! Please excuse my extreme ignorance on the subject of FE but we've only ever done the whole Disney Orlando thing before so this is new territory for me!

Many Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

A confused English Lady! xxxx

Hi everyone! Since we are about at the 6 week mark, I'd like to close the FE lists. If everyone who still has an interest can please do a quick reply sometime before Saturday, I'll will get an official list posted. Or if were originally going to be on this list and have a since changed your mind, please let me know that as well.

Can't wait, and hope to see everyone in a few weeks!

Hello Everyone!

We are coming over from England for our first Disney Cruise and will be joining Dream on 25th August for the three night cruise. I've been spending MONTHS making gifts for the Fish Extender (with only basic knowledge of what it is!) and wonder if my family and I could be added to a list (or similar) to be able to distribute my gifts! Please excuse my extreme ignorance on the subject of FE but we've only ever done the whole Disney Orlando thing before so this is new territory for me!

Many Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

A confused English Lady! xxxx

Hi EnglishSam! Unfortunately, we haven't been a very active group here, and there were only about 5 or 6 families with an interest in the FE. I've just requested verification from those who did show interest, and when I get their responses to make sure they are still in, I'll post a list. In the mean time, if you could send me (either in a post or personal message) the names, ages, genders and favorite characters of everyone sailing with you, along with your cabin number, I'll get you added to the list that was started.

Hi everyone! Since we are about at the 6 week mark, I'd like to close the FE lists. If everyone who still has an interest can please do a quick reply sometime before Saturday, I'll will get an official list posted. Or if were originally going to be on this list and have a since changed your mind, please let me know that as well.

Hello I am on this sailing and this is our furst Disney Cruise. I have just learned about FE is it too late to get on this list.
Andrew is 8
Ryan is 7
Page mom
Greg dad
Stateroom 9160

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter