Disney Dream August 7, 2017

Hi everyone! Is it too late to join in??? We are on this cruise. It's our 3rd Disney Cruise. We are excited and cannot wait! And if anyone can tell me how to add my photo to my profile-it would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!
You have to post 10 times/have 10 messages to be able to add your picture. Make sure you add your info so I can add you to our list.

You have to post 10 times/have 10 messages to be able to add your picture. Make sure you add your info so I can add you to our list.
Got It! Thanks so much.
Cabin Number: 6012
Info is as follows:
Carmen-Mom-Cinderella/Anything Disney
Lui-Dad-Mickey
Vincent-13-(Vinny)-Star Wars/Goofy
Rebecca-8-Belle/Elsa/Moana/Anything Disney!

ORDERING MY FISH EXTENDER & WINE PACKAGES!!!! WOO WOO! THIS IS HAPPENING! SO EXCITED!

IMG_0950.jpg
Ok everyone! I have the complete and final list ready. If we have anymore late newcomers I will make a separate list. I'm posting a picture of the complete list, it might be too blurry so I took a picture of the top half and then the bottom half.

The updated list is posted above this. If you can't see it PM me and I'll email it to you.
Mel-how do we PM YOU!? I'd like a copy of the list.

Also-just want to confirm that everyone on this list is going to participate in Fish Exchange!?

THANKS!

ALSO--If anyone has purchased their Fish Extender for a reasonable price-please share!!! Thanks!! :tinker:

@CLROCA I believe you need to add two more messages. I think there is a page specifically set up for those who just want to add the 10 messages. Once it allows you to send a PM, you can send me your email address. The email will be in PDF format. Quick question though, is it showing the last two pictures of the list that I posted? I see them on my device. If not I posted the link and you should be able to access it.

Sadly, I wasn't able to find a cheaper FE on Etsy. I ended up choosing based on the designs on the FE. I have heard of instructions on making your own FE floating around.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1--gdVCPtU0wNIYx2pyJK7I6Y8gkBRI8--MChkIhntzA

ROLL CALL!! Just making sure we are all still onboard for this list. Please let us know of any changes. I have posted the complete list. If you need me to email it to you please PM me.

@Laurie Bee @Eean @Tamara Roman @Gbemily1 @j2gutierrez @LucyGgBell @Kdevries @Emsabems @joie11 @CLROCA

Please keep checking this thread for any updates! If we can't set up a Mixology Class, we can find a place to meet up. Maybe even a group picture in the Atrium?

Hi everyone! I have a new stateroom: 10006! Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!