Disney Dream cruise feb 24 2020

Is this cruise on the Dream? If so, there is not yet a Cruise Meet Thread for this cruise. That is where the FE Exchanged would be arranged if your fellow cruisers are interested in it. Would you like to this to be your Cruise Meet Thread? Please let me know and I can then move this to the Cruise Meets Board. I would also add it to the Main Directory for you, where your fellow cruisers will find you.

We will be be on this cruise as well. No interest in doing the fish extender though :( My daughter and I plan to run the Disney Princess Half marathon and then go on this cruise. She will turn 18 on day 3 of the cruise :) Happy planning :)

We will be be on this cruise as well. No interest in doing the fish extender though :( My daughter and I plan to run the Disney Princess Half marathon and then go on this cruise. She will turn 18 on day 3 of the cruise :) Happy planning :)

Thank you hope you guys have fun

We will be on this cruise, it's our Honeymoon cruise. Our wedding is 2/22. This will be my 6th Disney cruise and my husband 1st cruise ever. We are not interested in doing the fish extender.

My hubby and I will be on this cruise as well, and will be joining our son and his family and his wife's parents too. We're celebrating our 40th anniversary with this cruise!

My hubby and I are old Dis members, though we haven't cruised in several years. I'm known as auntrenae. Fixer is my hubby.

Last edited:
Account made in error. Unable to delete.

Last edited:
My hubby and I will be on this cruise as well, and will be joining our son and his family and his wife's parents too. We're celebrating our 40th anniversary with this cruise!

My hubby and I are old Dis members, though we haven't cruised in several years. I'm known as auntrenae. Fixer is my hubby.
account made in error, unable to delete

My husband and I just booked this cruise! We will be taking it after the princess half marathon on Feb 23. This is our 4th Disney cruise and 1st time on the Dream - cant wait!
Welcome aboard.
I have been trying to figure out what was going on at WDW that was driving up the price of rooms for that weekend.
See you in about 6 months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter