Disney Dream Cruise May 21, 2018 - Bahamas

Bama0914

Earning My Ears
WELCOME ABOARD! I'm hoping this will get a group started for our cruise!
This is a great place to get to know one another and exchange ideas. This Group is being created for people who are sailing on the Disney DREAM May 21 -25, 2018, out of Port Canaveral.

4 nights to Nassau and Castaway Cay!

Hi! We will be first time Disney cruisers... So excited! Bringing our three grown children and spouses and our 5 beautiful grandchildren with us on the Dream. How do we participate in the fish extender thingy???

Sailing for the first time with my husband and daughter. Would love to get to know people before we go. And I’ve read about about the gift exchange and would love to do that with anyone that wants to do it also.

Sailing for the first time with my husband and daughter. Would love to get to know people before we go. And I’ve read about about the gift exchange and would love to do that with anyone that wants to do it also.
Hi! I would love to do the gift exchange... Any idea how we get it started?

Hello Disney Fans! I will be sailing for the first time on this cruise. We have a group of 13. My MiL, FiL, Aunt, my family of 5 (kids 10, 6, 4) and my SiL and her family of 5 (kids 13, 4, 2). We are so excited! I'd like to join the Fish Extender group also. I love to maximize my experiences when it comes to Disney!

Hello!! Very exited I found this group. My husband and our two daughters (2.5 and 9 months old) will be sailing away on our very first Disney Cruise. I have been doing some research and we would like to participate in some of the fun things, like the gift exchange or fish extenders.

Hello!! Very exited I found this group. My husband and our two daughters (2.5 and 9 months old) will be sailing away on our very first Disney Cruise. I have been doing some research and we would like to participate in some of the fun things, like the gift exchange or fish extenders.
Does anyone know how to start the fish extender thing???​

Does anyone know how to get the fish extender started? Do we just share the names and ages of the children in our group and our cabin numbers???

WELCOME ABOARD! I'm hoping this will get a group started for our cruise!
This is a great place to get to know one another and exchange ideas. This Group is being created for people who are sailing on the Disney DREAM May 21 -25, 2018, out of Port Canaveral.
4 nights to Nassau and Castaway Cay!

Hi there! How do we get a fish extender started for this cruise? Can’t find instructions anywhere

Facebook is much easier to communicate and to exchange information. I have created a spreadsheet so we can add our info.

I am not sure how I can post it here….

Could you friend request me on Facebook?? Cindy Grebinger... I will try to do better about getting on Facebook to connect with fellow Disney cruisers

Hello! Tom and I will book this today as a way to celebrate our 50th anniversary which actually is June 1. We do not want a party, and noticed a VGT price on the cruise that we like!

I often organize a local Candy/Snack Exchange where we use the Fish Extenders to share treats local to our area. I would be happy to organize one here if there’s any interest. Even if just one or two other cabins, it’s fun. We give enough to share, and print out something from the internet about the offerings! I make note of any allergies.

Things we have gotten in past include Chocolates by an Oklahoma tribe, Doctor Pepper flavored Jelly Bellies from Texas where Dr Pepper originated, peach flavored hard candies from GA and orange flavored pop corn from FL! We participated in about 15 of these exchanges, it’s always fun.

So, I will keep it opened until say May 10th. Just say here you are interested. We will exchange cabin numbers, allergies via private conversations here. For now just say you are interested!

Bobbi:boat:

Interested in Candy/Snack Exchange
bobbiwoz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter