Disney Dream December 15th 2017

Good morning! I will be joining y'all on this cruise! I'm flying solo and celebrating my 25th birthday. My last cruise was on the Disney Magic way back in 2000 and all I remember was the ice cream, so I'm super stoked!

Sounds like at least 3 families want to do fish extenders. I can help organize us. You need to reply with room numbers, family members (can list mom/dad/male/female child descriptors if you don't want to give names) and it is helpful if you list any disney characters you are into. Please indicate gender of children in case people do gender specific gifts. It is not always clear from names. I think we should close out entry 45 days prior to sail. I can set up a google doc and provide a link back on this thread once people respond with the info I am requesting. Please also let me know if you want to be in multiple fish extenders or just one... recommend we split once we get over 10 rooms.
Are you still organizing the FE? If so, My stateroom is 6166. and it will just be my sister and I. I'm Kelsey, age 25, and my sister is Lindsey, age 23. I am into everything disney, old and new! and my sister's favorite disney character is Marie from the Aristocats. We are more than happy to be in multiple fish extenders. Let me know if we are still doing it and if you need anymore info! thanks :)

Hi all - adding one more to the group! This will be our first cruise and our first family trip to anything Disney. I can't wait to see how excited she gets! We're Duane (dad), Brooke (mom) and daughter (3 yrs old). We tend to lean more toward Muppets and Nightmare Before Christmas than classic Disney, but all love Moana and our daughter loves loves loves her some Elsa and Anna. We're fans of Phineas and Ferb, too. We'll be in cabin 7678. We're happy being in multiple fish extenders as long as it's not too hard to manage. :D

Last edited:
Hi all - adding one more to the group! This will be our first cruise and our first family trip to anything Disney. I can't wait to see how excited she gets! We're Duane (dad), Brooke (mom) and daughter (3 yrs old). We tend to lean more toward Muppets and Nightmare Before Christmas than classic Disney, but all love Moana and our daughter loves loves loves her some Elsa and Anna. We're fans of Phineas and Ferb, too. We'll be in cabin 7678. We're happy being in multiple fish extenders as long as it's not too hard to manage. :D
Hi Brooke! Just wanted to let you know not many people have been replying on this thread. Go on Facebook and add the group "Disney Dream Sailing December 15th 2017". They are doing a Fish Extenders over there. Hurry though! They are closing sign ups for Fish Extenders on that group on SEPTEMBER 15th! There are other things you can sign up for through that group as well like a christmas ornament exchange! Again, hurry though, they are closing the sign ups very very soon!!

Hi Brooke! Just wanted to let you know not many people have been replying on this thread. Go on Facebook and add the group "Disney Dream Sailing December 15th 2017". They are doing a Fish Extenders over there. Hurry though! They are closing sign ups for Fish Extenders on that group on SEPTEMBER 15th! There are other things you can sign up for through that group as well like a christmas ornament exchange! Again, hurry though, they are closing the sign ups very very soon!!
Thank You! I added them and got that taken care of. :D

Still happy to organize a fish extender here. Need cabin #, family members, ages. I would like to close by October 30. Anyone still in on this dashboard? Kelsey, Brooke? Others?

Still happy to organize a fish extender here. Need cabin #, family members, ages. I would like to close by October 30. Anyone still in on this dashboard? Kelsey, Brooke? Others?
Hello!
I joined the FE on the facebook group so I won't be doing FE on here. Thank you for volunteering to set it up though! See you on board!!

Hi,
Granddaughter, 8, and I went on our first Disney cruise on September 22nd. Liked it so much we are going on a second Halloween cruise on October 30th. Just booked this Merry Christmas cruise for December. (Our November Disney trip will be 8 days at Disneyland Paris!). Looking forward to FE and Christmas fun!

The time will fly, I promise :) Let's share different ways you like to countdown to your vacations!

View attachment 201263
Sounds like at least 3 families want to do fish extenders. I can help organize us. You need to reply with room numbers, family members (can list mom/dad/male/female child descriptors if you don't want to give names) and it is helpful if you list any disney characters you are into. Please indicate gender of children in case people do gender specific gifts. It is not always clear from names. I think we should close out entry 45 days prior to sail. I can set up a google doc and provide a link back on this thread once people respond with the info I am requesting. Please also let me know if you want to be in multiple fish extenders or just one... recommend we split once we get over 10 rooms.
Hi if it isn't too late or full let me know if I can get into the FE group. Thanks!!!

Hi, I'm so excited to join everyone! This is our 2nd Dreams cruise, but our first with kiddos! (Not mine (not Blessed there yet), but AMAZING friends )

Please, please, please tell me it isn't too late to join a FE....

My family of 4 are very excited to join everyone! Is it too late to participate with the fish extender activity?

We are Gold Castaway Club members and have not participated yet. We are hoping it is not too late.

Karen (me)—Disney obsessed Mom.
Will (Dad)—Happy to please his girls!!!
15yr(daughter)
10yr(daughter)

The cruise is a surprise to the girls. We will continue the vacation for 10 days at Disney Resort.

Hi! Are you still organizing fish extenders. We just joined the cruise. Is it too late?

Hi! I know I am a little late past October 30th but we would love to join if there is still a chance

Is it too late to get on the fish extender? Can’t believe I’m just now hearing about this from my boss. We are a Disney family, but this is our first time cruising. We have two little girls who are also turning five and seven in December. We can’t wait for this first cruise. We will be in 9092!

Hi! Go to the FB page Disney Dream Sailing Dec 15th and they have started a last minute Fish extender group on there that you may not be too late for.

Hi! Go to the FB page Disney Dream Sailing Dec 15th and they have started a last minute Fish extender group on there that you may not be too late for.
Thanks. I joined the group last night and am waiting for the request to go through. I’m crossing my fingers. Hoping to go to Hobby lobby this weekend! Thanks for the reply!

Hi, I just found out about this group. This is my first Disney cruise and my kids first ever cruise, I am soooo excited!! I just graduated Law School and this is a trip to celebrate my kids. I still need to get a fish extender or make one but I still have time :-). I will be on the trip with three kids and my husband. Room 10072

1. 15 year old male - loves anything technology of course, headphones, etc. loves hats/caps, books
2. 13 year old male - birthday is on the 12th so birthday cards, loves anime.
3. 8 year old female - girly girl, loves books and hair accessories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter