Disney Dream Mattress

@FigmentSpark we bought the King Sahara Nights Pillow the king size which are plenty big, almost wish we went with the queen but then our pillow covers wouldn't fit. I was very happy with the price and the feel, these have the same label as the ones we had at POFQ though I think those were queen size.
Wow. Those aren't even expensive pillows! I thought you were going to recommend the $100 pillows. These are definitely worth a try. Thanks.

Wow. Those aren't even expensive pillows! I thought you were going to recommend the $100 pillows. These are definitely worth a try. Thanks.
Exactly what I said for the price figured it was worth a try, very happy I did too.

Just ordered the Disney deluxe pillows as my birthday gift. (Look, I had to come up with SOMEthing.......). I hope they are as comfortable as they look!!

Just got ours today. Funny thing was, no one ever called about delivery, they just showed up this morning.

They would not haul away our old mattress, so, hopefully the city will haul it away tomorrow (they have a “large garbage” pickup once a week...

So far, it was comfy! Will know more after we sleep on it tonight!

Just got ours today. Funny thing was, no one ever called about delivery, they just showed up this morning.
You should have gotten info from them about how to setup the notification system when XPO called you, but in our case I didn't get the advanced shipping notice but I did find out by checking onlne and got a text the day before and a call in the morning about 15 minutes before delivery.

You should have gotten info from them about how to setup the notification system when XPO called you, but in our case I didn't get the advanced shipping notice but I did find out by checking onlne and got a text the day before and a call in the morning about 15 minutes before delivery.
No call, no text, no e-mail, nada...

But, because of COVID, we are staying home anyway, so we were here...

Ordered a king pillowtop last Sunday. Got an email so I checked werezmyorder and it originally said delivery 6/16. Didn't get a call this week so checked the site again and now it says delivery 6/1. Are they just assuming everyone will be home?

I had a similar thing happen years and years ago when I first stayed at Grand Californian (or maybe DL hotel). I think at that time they were using Sealy Posturepedics (not sure that is true anymore, didn't check last time I was there in January). Not trying to say that is what the Cruise line is using. Just that after that, I went and bought one of those mattresses. That said, next time I buy a mattress I think I am leaning towards a Helix Midnight Deluxe I am taking my first DCL cruise on the Dream in January 21 and getting excited.

Ordered a king pillowtop last Sunday. Got an email so I checked werezmyorder and it originally said delivery 6/16. Didn't get a call this week so checked the site again and now it says delivery 6/1. Are they just assuming everyone will be home?
I wonder the same thing, I think their system is a bit wonky. Since the first call is automated it doesn't make sense that it's not working unless the human end isn't inputting things correctly. Did you order via phone or all online?

I just ordered queen Disney Plush euro-top, not sure it that was the mattress from our cruise on the Wonder in 2008 we had a 1 bedroom suite. I cant remember the exact details now, but quite sure it was Simmons/Serta beautyrest mattress. Looked for it when we got back, and was very expensive, ended up with sleep number bed.

I’m looking to purchase, but am torn between the plush vs pillow top. According to the website the pillow top is soft. I’m a side sleeper and worried it may not have the support. However I’ve stayed on the dream and a lot of the deluxe resorts and have always have great night sleep. Any input? Thanks!

I’m looking to purchase, but am torn between the plush vs pillow top. According to the website the pillow top is soft. I’m a side sleeper and worried it may not have the support. However I’ve stayed on the dream and a lot of the deluxe resorts and have always have great night sleep. Any input? Thanks!
I will say from our 21 nights so far the pillow top is not soft, I'm a side sleeper as well, I'd give them a call and talk with them. Ours feels pretty firm yet the pillow top makes it feel "plush"

I will say from our 21 nights so far the pillow top is not soft, I'm a side sleeper as well, I'd give them a call and talk with them. Ours feels pretty firm yet the pillow top makes it feel "plush"
Thank you! That does help!

I would second that opinion. It has been our experience as well through 5 nights...

I wonder the same thing, I think their system is a bit wonky. Since the first call is automated it doesn't make sense that it's not working unless the human end isn't inputting things correctly. Did you order via phone or all online?
I ordered online. However, I called Monday morning and they told me they didn't have the mattress and weren't sure why the system said they were delivering it that day. The system all said they were preparing the order, so a bit of conflicting information for sure. She told me once they got the mattress they would email or call me to set up delivery. I checked today and now it says delivery is for June 7 but I'm not banking on it. Are you still loving yours SteveH?

Are you still loving yours SteveH?
I really am, my wife is too. Our old mattress had started to hurt my hips or back enough that I was going out to sleep on the couch after a while so I could get a better sleep. Now, I don't have that issue and when I feel asleep on the couch once last week watching a show I felt it the next morning. We're very happy with the mattress and pillows, dare I say we're thrilled and wish we'd done it earlier but the savings made it all that much better.

How long did it take you to have your mattress delivered? I ordered ours on 5/24 and the status still says "preparing order".

@anniet it took about 25 days, they say that they are made to order and takes about a month. We placed our order on 4/20 and had it 5/14.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter