Disney Dream - May 28th, 2018 - 4-Night, Bahamian Cruise

WHAT ABOUT YOUR CRUISE ARE YOU MOST EXCITED FOR?

• Character Meet 'N' Greets

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All You Can Eat Munchies

• Fish Extender Surprises/Gifts

• Meeting Fellow DISCruisers

• Total voters

sgarc01

Earning My Ears
***FISH EXTENDERS CONVERSATION HAS BEEN DELETED FOR THIS THREAD DUE TO NON-PARTICIPATION.***

Last edited:
***FISH EXTENDERS***

Stateroom #2552

Me Wendy, Age 49 - Foodie
Hubby Ray, Age 52 - Sporty
DD Abby, Age 16 - unwilling participant

This will be our 4th Disney cruise, our 1st on the Dream. We are bringing our grown sons Daniel & Toni too but they are staying in a different cabin and are just along for the ride. We are not huge Disney people but LOVE the service and attention to detail that Disney provides. Hubby and I will probably book a California coast cruise while we are on this one. I am pretty sure this is the last time I will manage to get the entire family to go. We (hubby and I) are excited and I have already started working on FE gifts. We live in Wyoming so a cruise is always a welcome vacation.

***FISH EXTENDERS***

Stateroom #2552

Me Wendy, Age 49 - Foodie
Hubby Ray, Age 52 - Sporty
DD Abby, Age 16 - unwilling participant

This will be our 4th Disney cruise, our 1st on the Dream. We are bringing our grown sons Daniel & Toni too but they are staying in a different cabin and are just along for the ride. We are not huge Disney people but LOVE the service and attention to detail that Disney provides. Hubby and I will probably book a California coast cruise while we are on this one. I am pretty sure this is the last time I will manage to get the entire family to go. We (hubby and I) are excited and I have already started working on FE gifts. We live in Wyoming so a cruise is always a welcome vacation.
Welcome Wendy! It seems that mom and dad are always more excited than the kids! Hopefully your DD will be a bit more willing once on the ship. Disney seems to bring out the kid in all of us, no matter the age! I have added your family to the FE list.

Hey Sommer (I am assuming that is who is posting) Abby likes cruising, even if it is Disney (visualize dramatic eye roll) She is just at the age where she does not particularly want to be with us. She will be fine. Our family has a variety of cruise experience Dan was in college and has not been on any cruises, Toni has been on 1, Hubby has been on 2 and me and the mini me have been on 3. If you have any cruise questions just holler. We have actually been on this particular cruise before in 2014. It was our 1st. We have done an Eastern Caribbean and the Mexican Riviera too.

Hey I'm Andrea we are from Louisiana this will be our 2nd cruise my son is 9 daughter is 7

Hey guys! It looks like our cruise sets sell in less than 2 weeks! and it also looks like we didn't get many families interested in joining this thread. I'm not sure whether to go through with the 3 families we have now, or just let it go all together. If you would like to still do something for just our families, please let me know. If not, you do not need to respond and I will take it as tho we are cancelling this thread. Hope everyone enjoys their cruise!

Hey I'm Andrea we are from Louisiana this will be our 2nd cruise my son is 9 daughter is 7
Hey Andrea. If you would still like to participate in this thread, please post your stateroom number so that we will know where to drop off your fish extended goodies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter