Disney Dream Oct 15 2018

It's much too quiet in here! Anyone else doing a park stay before or after the cruise? I'll be at WDW with just my grandson from Wedneday- Sunday before the cruise. Looking forward to grandma/grandson trip! Then the rest of my crew will me up with us Sunday and we'll drive to the port. It's getting close!
We are staying after the cruise until Sunday. I think we are going to either Magic Kingdom or LEGOLAND (because it might be the last year my boys enjoy it.)

As most of you probably know, mentioning other social media on this website is a no no. However, we're short on time and I'd like to get a good number going, so I will be adding folks to this group from....other places. :) If we get 10 cabins, I'm going to split them into groups of 5 so that those of us traveling with more than one cabin won't have to gift each other and there are some who prefer smaller groups. You're free to join more than 1 group if you want to exchange with a larger number of people. For now, we have 6 cabins, hopefully more will join!
Me FE came today which makes me anxious to start buying and crafting my items!!! How long will this be opened to join the group?

It's hard to say, depends on if and when we got more people to sign up. Of course it has to close in time for people to take care of gifts. Best case scenario I think is the last day of this month, but definitely within 2 weeks of the cruise- but really don't want to run that long.

I don't want to get into gory details here, suffice to say I was signed up in a group that just didn't work for me or anyone in my family. So, with permission from a moderator on an active page, I was able to list this cruise group. I just did this, so haven't seen a ton of activity, but if and when, I will just merge the people from there to the general list. Just trying to do what I can to get enough to make at least one nice size group. Just a couple more and we're there, although we can do it with what we have, I'd like to get 10 so I can split into 5 each. Time will tell!

We are staying after the cruise until Sunday. I think we are going to either Magic Kingdom or LEGOLAND (because it might be the last year my boys enjoy it.)

I keep saying I need to take my grandson to Lego Land. He is absolutely obsessed with anything Lego. Problem is, once I'm there, I only want to be at WDW! I've got to do it though before he's too old for it.

As most of you probably know, mentioning other social media on this website is a no no. However, we're short on time and I'd like to get a good number going, so I will be adding folks to this group from....other places. :) If we get 10 cabins, I'm going to split them into groups of 5 so that those of us traveling with more than one cabin won't have to gift each other and there are some who prefer smaller groups. You're free to join more than 1 group if you want to exchange with a larger number of people. For now, we have 6 cabins, hopefully more will join!

It's hard to say, depends on if and when we got more people to sign up. Of course it has to close in time for people to take care of gifts. Best case scenario I think is the last day of this month, but definitely within 2 weeks of the cruise- but really don't want to run that long.

I don't want to get into gory details here, suffice to say I was signed up in a group that just didn't work for me or anyone in my family. So, with permission from a moderator on an active page, I was able to list this cruise group. I just did this, so haven't seen a ton of activity, but if and when, I will just merge the people from there to the general list. Just trying to do what I can to get enough to make at least one nice size group. Just a couple more and we're there, although we can do it with what we have, I'd like to get 10 so I can split into 5 each. Time will tell!
I appreciate all your work!! Hopefully another 4 will sign up soon so we have more time to plan. I just learned about FE on Tuesday so sorry we are late to the game. Thanks again!!

I appreciate all your work!! Hopefully another 4 will sign up soon so we have more time to plan. I just learned about FE on Tuesday so sorry we are late to the game. Thanks again!!

There are always people who discover it late and then can't join because they close the groups so early. The one I was in closed the end of August. I know people like to plan, but that just seems so early to me. If we don't get more, we'll just be a happy little group. Doesn't have to be big to be fun! :) But I suspect we will. Keeping this thread active will help, people see it pop up rather than having to look for it.

Let's see your FE!
41286873_10216290732236846_8457041882885652480_n.jpg

That is fantastic!!! There were no sites that could make one for our sailing date this late. So, I ordered one from Amazon and going to personalize myself. I will update with photo once I get it done

That is fantastic!!! There were no sites that could make one for our sailing date this late. So, I ordered one from Amazon and going to personalize myself. I will update with photo once I get it done

The one we're using is one I made for our Alaska cruise last year. I shouldn't have made it cruise specific, but hindsight is always 20/20. Finally came up with the idea of just embroidering a piece of felt and attaching it with velcro stickies. It worked better than I expected and your really can't tell at all. I did the same thing for my grandsons pocket when he decided he had to have Oogie Boogie on it.

I keep saying I need to take my grandson to Lego Land. He is absolutely obsessed with anything Lego. Problem is, once I'm there, I only want to be at WDW! I've got to do it though before he's too old for it.
How old is your Grandson? My oldest will be turning 8. He absolutely loved it last year. He loved the mini-figure exchange the most (which is why I'm so excited for the Fish extender). The coasters are smaller though, so this might be the last year he really loves it.

How old is your Grandson? My oldest will be turning 8. He absolutely loved it last year. He loved the mini-figure exchange the most (which is why I'm so excited for the Fish extender). The coasters are smaller though, so this might be the last year he really loves it.
He’s 6 1/2. He adores legos and loves cruising. Well, specifically he loves the kids club. He would hide when he saw me coming in to drag him out.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!