Disney Dream Oct 15 2018

Just so everyone knows...I'm adding to our group here with others on another forum- the one that shall not be named. ;) We have a couple of cabins there so we really have a pretty good list at this point. The last one to join is rather large and I normally insist multiple cabins that have more than 5 guests sign up separately- but this a Canadian family that speaks French, communication is not great and I'm all into being as inclusive as possible, so I'm letting them go as 1 cabin. It's 3 adults, 4 children- only 2 over the normal limit I would have. Hope everyone understands! We have 8 cabins now, hopefully we can get 2 more before the end of the month and I'll split the group!

Just an fyi- The fe exchange will definitely close Sept 30. I'll send the lists out and allow a day for any corrections, then send a finalized list if corrections had to be made.

And now we can split, got 2 more joining late last night. If we get enough sign ups, we can have the option of joining more than one list, just have to wait and see. My hope is to split into groups of 5, but it all depends on how many cabins we get. For example- 12 cabins means groups of 6 etc...

Hello, I’m new to this whole thing. We would love to be part of a fe group. I have been on one previous Disney cruise and wondered what the fish extenders were used for.

It would be me, Melanie and my Abby. She has a developmental disability and I would put her at about the age ten to thirteen for this.

This would be her first big trip and it is to celebrate her thirty birthday. Needless to say we are very excited and I thought joining a fe group would be a little somethings extra special.

We're up to 14 cabins! Here's a better copy of the navigator for this cruise:
Hello, I’m new to this whole thing. We would love to be part of a fe group. I have been on one previous Disney cruise and wondered what the fish extenders were used for.

It would be me, Melanie and my Abby. She has a developmental disability and I would put her at about the age ten to thirteen for this.

This would be her first big trip and it is to celebrate her thirty birthday. Needless to say we are very excited and I thought joining a fe group would be a little somethings extra special.

Welcome! I'll get you put on the list but I will need your first name/ male or female, plus your cabin #. You won't be able to private message me until you've made 10 posts somewhere on the Dis. If you want to post that information publicly here, you can, or just make 10 comments somewhere and then you can pm me. Thanks!

We're up to 14 cabins! Here's a better copy of the navigator for this cruise:

Welcome! I'll get you put on the list but I will need your first name/ male or female, plus your cabin #. You won't be able to private message me until you've made 10 posts somewhere on the Dis. If you want to post that information publicly here, you can, or just make 10 comments somewhere and then you can pm me. Thanks!

Melanie female adult
Abby girl 11

The first and probably not the last bit of confusion with our list- I can't find the contact information for cabin #####. So, if that's your cabin, please check in here or by pm so I will have a way to send you a finalized list of your group! I'm not ready to send out lists yet, just trying to get my ducks in a row!

Edited to add: Found it! I knew as soon as I posted this, I would. lol

cakebaker- You are awesome! Thanks for organizing all of us!
Thank you, I enjoy doing it! It was actually your 2nd cabin I couldn't find. I just scrolled through names matching up cabins and could not find it until I finally took the time to read the messages and posts. lol I should've included the information when I entered the cabins on the list- lesson learned!

The number we have now has made it possible to split the groups and have multiple cabins in separate groups. I still have to wait to send the lists out because we'll probably get more sign ups but- I need to know if anyone is interested in signing up for more than 1 group. These are grouped into 5 cabins. The most you can sign up for with our numbers is 1 additional. I'm going to leave the option open until Monday to sign up for an additional group. If you want to do that, let me know asap. I can't guarantee I'll be able to do it, but I have to know if anyone even wants to. It makes a big difference in how I arrange the lists. Thanks!

Also....If you have multiple cabins, I'll do my best, but most likely you would not be able to be in separate groups for the second group. It's going to take a lot more sign ups to be able to separate in 2nd groups.

We are closing sign ups on Sept. 30. On Sept 1, I will post here and pm those who I can for you to confirm you are still actively participating. You'll have 24 hrs to respond, then I will remove non-responders from the list. Hopefully we don't have any! I expect to have lists sent out by Sept 3. For anyone who does not have 10 posts, please put up enough posts so that I can send you the finalized list by PM, otherwise I will need your email address. If I can't get you the list, you can't participate!! I will not post the lists publicly. Also, this is the last chance to sign up for to be in an additional group. That option ends tomorrow at midnight. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter