DISNEY DREAM SEPT 18th 2017 HOTHS CRUISE

Hello Everyone,
This is our first cruise and we are so excited. We really want to be part of a FE group. We are also all adults but LOVE Disney!!
Cabin#2512
Family name- Tompkins
Names- Jennifer (mom) Melody (G-22) Gillian (G-18)
We are celebrating my birthday and Gillian's high school graduation!
No food allergies
Favorite Disney characters- Jennifer- Mickey,Minnie,Aladdin& Jasimine. Melody- Belle and all of the Beauty and the Beast characters. Gillian- Stitch, Moana and Ariel.
Favorite movie- Jennifer- Aladdin & Monster Inc.. Melody- Beauty and the Beast & Lion King. Gillian- Little Mermaid, Lilo & Stitch and Moana.

Hello Everyone,
This is our first cruise and we are so excited. We really want to be part of a FE group. We are also all adults but LOVE Disney!!
Cabin#2512
Family name- Tompkins
Names- Jennifer (mom) Melody (G-22) Gillian (G-18)
We are celebrating my birthday and Gillian's high school graduation!
No food allergies
Favorite Disney characters- Jennifer- Mickey,Minnie,Aladdin& Jasimine. Melody- Belle and all of the Beauty and the Beast characters. Gillian- Stitch, Moana and Ariel.
Favorite movie- Jennifer- Aladdin & Monster Inc.. Melody- Beauty and the Beast & Lion King. Gillian- Little Mermaid, Lilo & Stitch and Moana.

Welcome to the Group :)

We have had many new comers to our group. Welcome to all of you :) I'm looking forward to the FE :) It's going to be a whole lot of fun. What is everyone planning or looking forward to?

Sad news to report, my week was not approved for vacation. Unfortunately I will not be able to sail on this cruise date. I will be pushing the cruise out to next year :(

***However....I need someone to take over the FE group and document. If you save it as a pdf, you can than save on your computer as excel doc to make the changes when adding someone. I am attaching the most up to date list with our cabin removed...*** I hope someone will take over the FE group list***

Sad news to report, my week was not approved for vacation. Unfortunately I will not be able to sail on this cruise date. I will be pushing the cruise out to next year :(

***However....I need someone to take over the FE group and document. If you save it as a pdf, you can than save on your computer as excel doc to make the changes when adding someone. I am attaching the most up to date list with our cabin removed...*** I hope someone will take over the FE group list***

Hi,

I'm up to taking over the FE group list and making the updates as needed. Since this is my first cruise, is there anything else I need to know or do once we are closer to the sailing date?

Thanks,
Kim

Thank you for taking care of the FE group. It's very easy. Just keep adding the cabins as I have started. As you get closer to the sailing date, confirm that everyone is still participating. Any GTY cabins will be assigned when its closer to the sailing date, you just update the cabins on the spread sheet. I use excel and it's user friendly. Wish I had a way to send it to you. On DIS you can only post it as a pdf file. If you get stuck along the way, you can message me :)

hi friends!! We are very excited this will be our First Disney cruise! We have heard rave reviews and can't wait! We visit Disney all the time being in South Florida & can't wait to see Mikey on the high seas! We are celebrating both My husband and Sons birthdays too!~

-- Cabin -8110 -
-- The Murillo Family
-- Gavin #birthday (Boy 6) Mason (Boy 2) Dara(Mom) Luis #birthday (Daddy)
-- Celebrating Gavin & Daddy's Birthdays
-- No Allergies
-- Fave Characters - CAR'S, Super Hero's Donald, Goofy & Spider Man, Chuggington gang
-- Fave Movies Cars, Finding Dory, Star wars
-- Mom loves Minnie & all things girly <3

Boys love anything with wheels!
UPDATE FE - TORRES FAMILY ADDED :)

Last edited:
hi friends!! We are very excited this will be our First Disney cruise! We have heard rave reviews and can't wait! We visit Disney all the time being in South Florida & can't wait to see Mikey on the high seas! We are celebrating both My husband and Sons birthdays too!~

-- Cabin - IDK -
-- The Murillo Family
-- Gavin #birthday (Boy 6) Mason (Boy 2) Dara(Mom) Luis #birthday (Daddy)
-- Celebrating Gavin & Daddy's Birthdays
-- No Allergies
-- Fave Characters - CAR'S, Super Hero's Donald, Goofy & Spider Man, Chuggington gang
-- Fave Movies Cars, Finding Dory, Star wars
-- Mom loves Minnie & all things girly <3

Boys love anything with wheels!
Welcome...the Murillo family has been added.

Hello! This is our first Disney Cruise as well! We are cruising then also spending 5 days at Disney World. I guess we have started our journey as a Disney family. (We got engaged at Disney in November of '16)
--Cabin 9101
--The Engberg Family
--James and Lauren
--Celebrating our Honeymoon and my (Lauren's) 23rd birthday (the 19th)!
--No allergies
--James' favorite characters: Beast (Just found out his name is Prince Adam!), Mater, Stitch, and Jack Sparrow
Lauren's favorite characters: Belle, Ariel, Tinkerbell, Marie
--James' favorite Movies: Beauty and the Beast, Lilo and Stitch, Pirates of the Caribbean, Cars, The Aristocats
Lauren's favorite Movies: Beauty and the Beast, Peter Pan, Toy Story, Moana
(It is so hard just picking one!)

I know it's not Disney, but I am also a HUGE Harry Potter fan.

Also could you post an updated list? With wedding planning and moving I would like to get a start on the FE gifts as soon as possible!
Thank you so much! We are so excited!

Last edited:
Hello! This is our first Disney Cruise as well! We are cruising then also spending 5 days at Disney World. I guess we have started our journey as a Disney family. (We got engaged at Disney in November of '16)
--Cabin 9101
--The Engberg Family
--James and Lauren
--Celebrating our Honeymoon and my (Lauren's) 23rd birthday (the 19th)!
--No allergies
--James' favorite characters: Beast (Just found out his name is Prince Adam!), Mater, Stitch, and Jack Sparrow
Lauren's favorite characters: Belle, Ariel, Tinkerbell, Marie
--James' favorite Movies: Beauty and the Beast, Lilo and Stitch, Pirates of the Caribbean, Cars, The Aristocats
Lauren's favorite Movies: Beauty and the Beast, Peter Pan, Toy Story, Moana
(It is so hard just picking one!)

I know it's not Disney, but I am also a HUGE Harry Potter fan.

Also could you post an updated list? With wedding planning and moving I would like to get a start on the FE gifts as soon as possible!
Thank you so much! We are so excited!

Welcome to the group...the Engberg Family has been added. I will post an updated list shortly.

The updated group attached

Attachments

• Disney Dream Sept 18 2017 FE Group.pdf
    114.8 KB · Views: 26
Hello!!!

It's our first time cruising with Disney and we are toooo excited!!!
Can you add us to the FE exchange please?
Cabin- coming soon
The Acevedo-Dalmau Family
Sara (mom), Andrew (dad) and Isabella (G-4)
We are celebrating Isabella's 5th birthday which is on 9/19!

No allergies
Sara- Rapunzel, Minnie Mouse , Jessie (toy story) and anything girly and pink!!
Andrew- Stitch, Mater, wreck it Ralph
Isabella- Minnie Mouse, rapunzel, frozen girls, Ariel. Isabella is 4 so she likes them all!!!

We are so excited!!!!!

Can you send us an updated list please???

Thank you!!!

Hello!!!

It's our first time cruising with Disney and we are toooo excited!!!
Can you add us to the FE exchange please?
Cabin- coming soon
The Acevedo-Dalmau Family
Sara (mom), Andrew (dad) and Isabella (G-4)
We are celebrating Isabella's 5th birthday which is on 9/19!

No allergies
Sara- Rapunzel, Minnie Mouse , Jessie (toy story) and anything girly and pink!!
Andrew- Stitch, Mater, wreck it Ralph
Isabella- Minnie Mouse, rapunzel, frozen girls, Ariel. Isabella is 4 so she likes them all!!!

We are so excited!!!!!

Can you send us an updated list please???

Thank you!!!

Welcome Acevedo-Dalmau family! You have been added.

Attachments

24.5 KB · Views: 30
Hey y'all!
We are huge Disney fans and go to Disney World all the time but this is our first cruise and we are so excited! We have two amazing daughters that are always right along side us on all of our Disney adventures but we are celebrating our 15 year Anniversary and are doing this cruise without them. We feel terrible and are thrilled all at the same time. This is our first trip ever without them! We're so thankful to be doing this FE gift exchange with y'all and can't wait for September!!
-- Cabin # 6570
-- Family Name: Greenway
-- First names of those participating: Brandon and Ashley
-- Any special cruise celebrations: We are celebrating our 15 year Anniversary!! So exciting!!
-- Any food allergies: None
-- Favorite Disney Character: Brandon- Flynn Rider, Darth Maul, and Gaston
Ashley- Rapunzel and Minnie Mouse
-- Favorite Disney Movie: Brandon and Ashley both LOVE Tangled

Hey y'all!
We are huge Disney fans and go to Disney World all the time but this is our first cruise and we are so excited! We have two amazing daughters that are always right along side us on all of our Disney adventures but we are celebrating our 15 year Anniversary and are doing this cruise without them. We feel terrible and are thrilled all at the same time. This is our first trip ever without them! We're so thankful to be doing this FE gift exchange with y'all and can't wait for September!!
-- Cabin # 6570
-- Family Name: Greenway
-- First names of those participating: Brandon and Ashley
-- Any special cruise celebrations: We are celebrating our 15 year Anniversary!! So exciting!!
-- Any food allergies: None
-- Favorite Disney Character: Brandon- Flynn Rider, Darth Maul, and Gaston
Ashley- Rapunzel and Minnie Mouse
-- Favorite Disney Movie: Brandon and Ashley both LOVE Tangled

Welcome! The Greenway family has been added.

Attachments

26.8 KB · Views: 11

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!