Disney Dream: September 22nd, 2017 - 3-Night Bahamian Cruise (Halloween on the High Seas)

Hi everyone!
I would like to join! It's our second cruise with Disney but its our first time doing fish extender.
-- Cabin# GTY
--Doyle family
--KaDerrah (Mom) ,Reign (girl)-11
-- Its My nieces's(Kennedy)7th birthday on the 22nd
-- Reign is allergic to all nuts all seeds sesame seeds too and Rye. The only nut she can eat is Almonds
--Reign loves Stitch and she also likes Moana,Finding Nemo,and Aladdin.KaDerrah (Mom) I love Snow White,Minnie mouse ,and Princes Tiana.
--Movies: Lelo and Stitch,Snow white and the seven dwarfs,The Princess and the frog,and Moana

Last edited:
All:

I will create a complete list with everyone's details and PM y'all on August 23rd.

The cruise is getting so close now! Our excitement is just brimming! My son keeps watching the AquaDuck video on youtube; his favorite is the one at night.

--Rebekah

Hi everyone!
I would like to join! It's our second cruise with Disney but its our first time doing fish extender.
-- Cabin# GTY
--Doyle family
--KaDerrah (Mom) ,Reign (girl)-11
-- Its My nieces's(Kennedy)7th birthday on the 22nd
-- Reign is allergic to all nuts all seeds sesame seeds too and Rye. The only nut she can eat is Almonds
--Reign loves Stitch and she also likes Moana,Finding Nemo,and Aladdin.KaDerrah (Mom) I love Snow White and Princes Tiana.
--Movies: Lelo and Stitch,Snow white and the seven dwarfs,The Princess and the frog,and Moana

KaDerrah,

So, do you have 3 in your cabin? Yourself, your daughter, and your niece? What are your niece's favorites?

Thanks! -Bekah

KaDerrah,

So, do you have 3 in your cabin? Yourself, your daughter, and your niece? What are your niece's favorites?

Thanks! -Bekah
We have 2 in our cabin. My niece is coming on the cruise but she is not participating in the fish extender group,but you can still deliver a gift if you would like. My niece loves bubble guppies and Minnie Mouse.

All:

I will create a complete list with everyone's details and PM y'all on August 23rd.

The cruise is getting so close now! Our excitement is just brimming! My son keeps watching the AquaDuck video on youtube; his favorite is the one at night.

--Rebekah
Wow my daughter keeps on watching the same thing I guess we are all really excited

We have 2 in our cabin. My niece is coming on the cruise but she is not participating in the fish extender group,but you can still deliver a gift if you would like. My niece loves bubble guppies and Minnie Mouse.

Okay, sounds great!! Thanks for the update!

Hi everyone! This will be our first Disney Cruise and we are so excited! We'd love to play along with the Fish Extender exchange. My 13 year old is especially thrilled for a crafting opportunity!
Cabin#9578
Holt Family
Larren (mom) Steve (dad) Lydian (13) Krewson (9) Eliza (5 on the first day and turns 6 on the second day of the cruise)
We will be celebrating Eliza's 6th birthday on the 23rd - Saturday on the cruise!
Our youngest is sugar free and we all try to steer clear in support, so no candy please.
Favorites - Larren: Pocahontas and Jasmine, Steve:Star Wars, classic Mickey, Toy Story Lydian:Lady and the Tramp, Rapunzel and Belle are favorites but she loves it all, Krewson:Star Wars, Guardians of the Galaxy, Pluto, 101 Dalmatians (he was Pongo in a play last year) Eliza:Ariel is her fave, also all things Frozen, Elena of Avalor, Minnie, and Daisy, she truly loves all girly Disney stuff!
Thank you for organizing, Bekhs! -Larren

Unfortunately we will have to back out of the FE. We'll still be on the cruise though.

Count us in! Stevens family from NE Florida. This is DCL #10 for us, C'MON Platinum!

-- Cabin # 7508
-- Family Name - Stevens
-- Buddy - Nightmare Before Christmas - Pluto
-- Tanya - Mary Poppins - Chip & Dale
-- Any food allergies - NONE

Hi everyone! This will be our first Disney Cruise and we are so excited! We'd love to play along with the Fish Extender exchange. My 13 year old is especially thrilled for a crafting opportunity!
Cabin#9578
Holt Family
Larren (mom) Steve (dad) Lydian (13) Krewson (9) Eliza (5 on the first day and turns 6 on the second day of the cruise)
We will be celebrating Eliza's 6th birthday on the 23rd - Saturday on the cruise!
Our youngest is sugar free and we all try to steer clear in support, so no candy please.
Favorites - Larren: Pocahontas and Jasmine, Steve:Star Wars, classic Mickey, Toy Story Lydian:Lady and the Tramp, Rapunzel and Belle are favorites but she loves it all, Krewson:Star Wars, Guardians of the Galaxy, Pluto, 101 Dalmatians (he was Pongo in a play last year) Eliza:Ariel is her fave, also all things Frozen, Elena of Avalor, Minnie, and Daisy, she truly loves all girly Disney stuff!
Thank you for organizing, Bekhs! -Larren
Welcome aboard were excited to have another person join our fish extender group

Hello Everyone,

Let's welcome another family to the FE group. The catch is they don't know they are going! We are surprising a friend and her daughter, so let's show them what it means to be apart of the FE group. I will create their FE gifts for them so no one will be left out.

-- Cabin #7527
-- The Carter Family
-- Mom and daughter (12)
-- Celebrating their 1st Disney cruise
-- Unknown food allergies
-- As to not give the surprise away I cannot ask their favorite characters

Thanks to all, sorry for the last minute notice.

If anyone is on this cruise who has a cabana and is thinking about cancelling, can you please contact me before you do so, then we can coordinate to be online at the same time so I can pick it up!! Thanks!!

Hi Everyone! We would love to join. This is our first Disney Cruise.
-- Cabin # 2524
-- Kastronis Family
--Alex, Male 33 Marianne, Female 28, Rylan (boy) 6, Kenley (girl) 4
-- Favorite Disney Character-- Alex, Alice in Wonderland-- Marianne, Beauty and the Beast-- Rylan, anything Star Wars-- Kenley, Ariel

Hi Everyone! We would love to join. This is our first Disney Cruise.
-- Cabin # 2524
-- Kastronis Family
--Alex, Male 33 Marianne, Female 28, Rylan (boy) 6, Kenley (girl) 4
-- Favorite Disney Character-- Alex, Alice in Wonderland-- Marianne, Beauty and the Beast-- Rylan, anything Star Wars-- Kenley, Ariel
WELCOME!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter