Disney Dreams - Character's Name

Anne Marie, aka "She with the annoying voice." ;) :p

WOW, Regina! You are FAST!

DH and were talking about DD and couldn't for the life of us remember that little girl's name!

THANKS AGAIN!

Originally posted by Stepharoonie!
Is her voice really annoying? :)

LOL -- It's usually a 20-yr-old+ woman playing the part of a -10-yr-old girl, so her voice is quite girly-childish. It does get a bit annoying after a while, but that's the part -- she's supposed to sound like a little girl. The show is wonderful and makes up for any annoyance you may feel from the sound of her squeeky voice.

I like Anne Marie's voice! It helps me actually believe that it is a ten year old...not a twenty year old. Si it's not annoying for me...but when the same actor uses the same voice as the assisstant in Hercules...that gets annoying!

Originally posted by TinkerBellPixie4GOAL
...but when the same actor uses the same voice as the assisstant in Hercules...that gets annoying!

I totally agree! That's the worst part of Hercules.

Originally posted by TinkerBellPixie4GOAL
..but when the same actor uses the same voice as the assisstant in Hercules...that gets annoying!

I AGREE TOO!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter