• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dreams Unlimited phone #?

Y

younginspirit

Anybody have the phpne number? I couldn't find it on the web site? Thanks, Bev

Hi Bev,
The phone number is used mainly for making payments, if you have questions, I would be happy to help.
Cathy

I'm not trying to hijack a thread here but I have a cruise reservation through Dreams and I've been wondering why the Disney Cruise Line website returns a "Oops. . .can not find the reservation number you entered" when I use the Disney reservation number provided by Dreams. I CAN look at the Dreams reservation on the Dreams Unlimited Travel website using their (different) confirmation number but thought I should be able to see my reservation directly with Disney as well.

Peggy

You can only look at your reservation on disney's site if you booked through disney's site. If you booked iwth a TA, you cant see it!

I found out the hard way too! HAHA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter