Disney Emoji Blitz

I’m on the last box for Dash and you have to use his power 8 times in one game! Anyone have any tricks for this? I’ve been using a power boost and more time boost together and the closest I get is 7! Grrr, I’m ready to give up!
Add blitz mode boost, it adds 5 additional seconds. I had to use all 3

They are probably swamped with requests. I would give them some time.

Over a week and 5 emails. I sent them another one last night. I know they are swamped and even posted a message about it, but they should have replied something by this time. Not being able to play is annoying. I really loved this game. Wasn't advanced as everyone else. I was only on level 33 or something like that. But it was a cute and fun game that I miss.

The Dr. Facilier Villains Event has gone live! Looks like it's a pretty typical villains event, with the purple boxes scattered throughout the levels. The lucky emojis are Tiana, Louis, and Ray. All three are currently available in the Diamond Box, with Ray being an Diamond Box Exclusive. Good luck everyone!

Currently on level 14. First ten went quick with Tiana and 2x items. Last few levels I’m only getting 2-3 drops per game. It’s sad.

I’ve been switching between holiday Mickey and tiana. Very slow but I see we have a long time to complete the event so should be fine. I’m also looking forward to rainbow falls since I think it’s a diamond box as the prize. I’d like to get one of the new emojis.

I had been doing slightly better with holiday mickey, but then the game started glitching and dropping the masks behind emojis on the board and even when they got to the bottom not collecting them. Really frustrating.

Is anyone still having issues with the watch a commercial free spins? I watch but don;t get my free spin. Frustrating.

Is anyone still having issues with the watch a commercial free spins? I watch but don;t get my free spin. Frustrating.
I'm having issues off and on, sometimes it works right, other times I watch 10 ads before I get a spin.

Over a week and 5 emails. I sent them another one last night. I know they are swamped and even posted a message about it, but they should have replied something by this time. Not being able to play is annoying. I really loved this game. Wasn't advanced as everyone else. I was only on level 33 or something like that. But it was a cute and fun game that I miss.
I'm sorry :(.

The event hasn't dropped for me yet- maybe I need to check if I need an update or something...

I most often get 1 or 2 (with Tiana, so at least it doubles). Really frustrating.

Me too! Tiana has only given 1-2 per round. I switched to Holiday Mickey and I'm getting at least 5-6 per round, sometimes 12+.

Yep, off and on. Watch a video, watch another, watch another, then spin...

And the latest glitch, tonight when I click on free spin instead of launching a video it mutes my sound! So random

I did an emoji blitz search to see if anyone else was having the spin glitch. I didn’t even realize there was a thread on disboards. . I should have known!

And the latest glitch, tonight when I click on free spin instead of launching a video it mutes my sound! So random

I'd never pick up on that as I don;t play with the sound turned on.

Did notice that today I'm actually getting my spins after watching videos.

I finished the event this morning. Now I’m going to attempt rainbow falls.

I also finally maxed out all of my silver emojis.

Finished rainbow fallls got another Tiana, so I risked it with buying a diamond box and did get Ray so that was a plus. He seems to be decent. Thankfully since the drop rate was so horrible rainbow falls wasn’t too bad as long as I used some of my saved up extra item drops. I purposely didn’t use any extra item boosts during the regular game and I think that helped in the long run with keeping rainbow falls more manageable.

I am just starting to max out my silver emojis, Mickey was the first. Three down 25 to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter