Disney Emoji Blitz

Star War Villain event started today! I should be able to get through and earn Kylo. I was annoyed with the Mulan event because I didn't get the app upgrade notice until Sun. which only gave me 1 day to complete and I was trying to get a lot done around the house so of course I didn't finish.

I can finally get Kylo! I started playing Emoji Blitz during his last villain event and was not able to do much of anything, so I'm happy to fill in a gap in my collection.

I'm not thrilled with the drop rate. I can go much faster if I use Genie, Hatbox, or some other board clearing emoji than if I use any of the doublers.

the event is actually going pretty quick for me with bb-8. First few rounds were slow but its picked up a bit.

I just checked the schedule to see what I’ll miss while I’m gone and I noticed the Aladdin event with iago. It looks like a few other emojis are coming too. I may have a reason to start buying gold boxes again!

Last edited:
Nope, the free spin wheel has been available all morning...

My free spins (after videos) have been hit or miss for months. Sometimes I watch and get no spin. It's about 50/50.

The first few levels of the SW challenge went fast, the last few I've been luck to get 1 or 2 lightsabers. I'm currently on level 13.

On level 20. The last few rounds have been slow moving.

Edited: finished the game. Got another Kylo Ren.

Last edited:

Ugh. Kylo Ren is the worst. I didn’t like this challenge the last time... and still don’t.

It was a quick challenge... when I was getting more than 1 or 2 light sabers at a time. It was also a boring one. The characters are ones that I don't play outside of a challenge.

After my *fourth* attempt at level 2 of Rainbow Falls, I am DONE. I cannot collect three lightsabers if you only drop one per game! And I'm sick of burning through my more-items boosts just to get two lightsabers. Sooooo frustrating.

Because I was bored this morning, I spent about 20 minutes making a spreadsheet of all the gold box emojis that I either have, or can get. (I did not count ones that you get for completing groups, or any other ones that I could not theoretically get by buying a random gold, I, II or III box). There are 131 emojis I can get at any given time, and I need 65,550,000 more coins to max everything out. By comparison, I have earned about 9,120,000 for just the gold to date. . . .
Which emoji gives the most coins?

Free May the 4th box today. I got Finn.
I did too!

I was very bummed that I didn’t finish the Notre Dame event, especially after the fire at the cathedral :(. I had 30,000 coins laying around so I grabbed a Gold emoji and I got Quasimodo! So happy!

Which emoji gives the most coins?
I've generally had good luck with 8-bit Mickey, Yensid, Hatbox Ghost or Genie. REally, what I do is concentrate on the daily challenges or any events, and then I have emojis that I tend to use for whatever my current missions happen to be. I don't have any illusions about ever actually having everything, especially when they can release a new gold emoji per month, and I won't be catching up.

Meanwhile, the new Rescue Rangers event is live. I have the first of the tic tac toe boards done, and I might break down and buy a diamond box, since I have a 75% chance of getting something new.

I've generally had good luck with 8-bit Mickey, Yensid, Hatbox Ghost or Genie. REally, what I do is concentrate on the daily challenges or any events, and then I have emojis that I tend to use for whatever my current missions happen to be. I don't have any illusions about ever actually having everything, especially when they can release a new gold emoji per month, and I won't be catching up.

Meanwhile, the new Rescue Rangers event is live. I have the first of the tic tac toe boards done, and I might break down and buy a diamond box, since I have a 75% chance of getting something new.

Minnie also works pretty well for coin challenges.

I have been stuck trying to get one - just ONE - mustache all day. Still stuck on the second screen. I have tried a variety of emojis... and nothing.

So. Frustrating. Grrr.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter