Disney Emoji Blitz

Minnie also works pretty well for coin challenges.
Yeah, but I hate the emojis that do the "heart eyes" because they just make the board hard for me. Something about the animation for their ability messes with my seeing the board.

Bought a chest, got Gadget. Finished the event, got her again. Was hoping to get both new emojis, but it is what it is.

So, a short break until the next event...which is the evil Queen Villain event (that's probably when Grumpy(?) and the Prince will drop). Then the Aladdin event with two new emojis (Iago and Carpet), which will be needed for the Aladdin Challenge. Good luck everyone!
upload_2019-5-14_8-26-5.png

Thanks for the update on the new challenges! I finished the RR one and got Gadget so I was pretty happy.

Evil Queen event is live. It would not let me skip the intro game, however. Snow, Mirror, Dopey, The Prince and Grumpy are all doublers.

I bought a diamond box because I only have Dopey and wanted another option for the event. So of course I got another Dopey. :mad:

I bought a diamond box because I only have Dopey and wanted another option for the event. So of course I got another Dopey. :mad:
I don't have enough gems, so I'm passing on the event as a whole. Don't want to spend literally hours working through this one

I’m making progress slowly while focusing on level missions and more importantly my silver emojis. I finally got my first bonus emoji for completing a group! I got rabbit. Powers seem decent for a silver emoji and it’s a new character so I’m happy.

I flew through this one on Friday with doublers, then was gone until this afternoon, and the drop rate with all the doublers has gone from 6-8 down to 1-2. I can do better with board-clearing emojis like 8-bit Mickey, Hatbox, Boo, Genie, or Olaf. I'm pretty far, thanks to Friday, but it's frustrating for Mirror to only get 2 hearts per game.

I flew through this one on Friday with doublers, then was gone until this afternoon, and the drop rate with all the doublers has gone from 6-8 down to 1-2. I can do better with board-clearing emojis like 8-bit Mickey, Hatbox, Boo, Genie, or Olaf. I'm pretty far, thanks to Friday, but it's frustrating for Mirror to only get 2 hearts per game.

Same here - flew until late last night, when suddenly the drop rate went to next to nothing. Last 3 levels took longer than all the rest together.

I finished the event, but I don't think I can be convinced to try the Rainbow Falls. The drop rate is too anemic for me to deal with frustration of climbing up 3-4 levels, then dropping back down when I finish a round with only 1 or 2 hearts.

i finished rainbow falls, but just got another snow white. I was hoping for one of the new ones.

i finished rainbow falls, but just got another snow white. I was hoping for one of the new ones.
I'd have a 40% of getting someone new, but I'm not sure I need the frustration for that kind of chance. ;)

I might try it once I finish the daily challenges.

I got Grumpy. I wish the game would let us play through rainbow falls a second time so we could try for the other emoji.

Just started playing this game and i'm hooked! although im having more issues with the Evil Queen event than the rescue rangers one going on when I started. I got monterey and i really don't like that emoji at all, or any of mine at the moment really.

I think I'll be using the two device trick for the last rainbow falls game. If I got another Dopey I'd be so mad.

Flamed out on Rainbow Falls again, with a doubler and boosts. When I only needed 1, I got 11. When I needed 8, I got all of 6 (after doubler), despite scoring upwards of 700 coins.

Just started playing this game and i'm hooked! although im having more issues with the Evil Queen event than the rescue rangers one going on when I started. I got monterey and i really don't like that emoji at all, or any of mine at the moment really.
Welcome! It’s slow at first. It takes some time to build up the collection and find emojis you love. I’ve been playing for a little over a year and now have all the gold emojis other than the ones released this month and now went back and started maxing out my silver emojis and am pretty close to finishing that.

I find myself using the same few emojis most of the time while playing. Joy especially is a favorite. Some are definitely better than others.

Spent the weekend camping with no cell service so just now attempting the game which I started before the trip. Not going to finish, but did receive another evil queen with the villain box. Drop rate is very low, even with Snow White and Dopey. Doing better with Holiday Mickey.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!