Disney Emoji Blitz

It took a fairly ridiculous amount of boosts, but I finished Rainbow Falls. Got another Magic Mirror, which was actually nice, especially if Grumpy and Prince are going to be gold box after tonight.

I got another Magic Mirror from Rainbow Falls too... which is ok since the others will be gold boxers - even though it may take a long time to get them!

Finished the event so I powered up Evil Queen but didn't have time to complete Rainbow Falls. I'll just try to get Grumpy and Prince from a gold box eventually since I already have Snow White, Dopey and MM.

Got to the last level before the game finished. So close. Got the Evil Queen with each villain box, so leveled her up each time.

Used Genie almost every game for 2x points. Probably the quickest challenge I’ve played in ages! Finished and got another Aladdin.

Finished late last night (mostly with Genie, though Jasmine and Aladdin aren't terrible choices), and got another Abu. I'll probably do Rainbow Falls on this one, since the event was much easier than the last.

According to my spreadsheet, it looks like I have earned just over 10 million coins, but still have about 67 million to go.

Only played the first level (4 rounds) of Rainbow Falls. It seemed to want a lot of beetles per round. By the fourth round of level 1 it required what I was making with 2x the points on a good round. So back to leveling and everyday challenges.

I finished and got Aladdin too. I may give rainbow falls a half hearted try. It would really be nice to get one of the new characters. I didn't get any new ones in the snow white challenge either.

Just learned that Rainbow Falls has a time limit for accessing levels. I've finished the first two levels (all 10 rounds) and cannot access the third level for another 8 hours. Who knew.

Just learned that Rainbow Falls has a time limit for accessing levels. I've finished the first two levels (all 10 rounds) and cannot access the third level for another 8 hours. Who knew.
I did! I have not finished the last few challenges. I did use the 2-device trick to get the Magic Mirror because I missed him last time he was offered.

I'm on Level 8 of the Aladdin event. I was taking it a bit slow but I might start using my doubling emojis. I have a lot of them.

I got a Jasmine on rainbow falls, so another event where I didn’t get any of the new characters.

I finished the first Aladdin event and got another Genie. I', working on the character event but I only have Aladdin, Jasmine, and Abu, not Iago and Magic Carpet. Why didn't they have Genie as an option?

I tried rainbow falls but couldn’t finish. I made it through the first group fine and failed the last challenge in the 2nd group twice. Then, I ran into a bug that kept on resetting my progress on the second group. I would keep on passing the first level but it kept on reoffering that same level. I had about an hour left and I was going to time hop to finish the last bit and next group with boosts but I gave up instead.

I had that same glitch happen, but with the first group of the Rainbow Falls event. I got up to the fourth round, then failed, the game reset back to the first round (as it should), but then it wouldn't advance after that. I have up after completing the first round twice and never progressing to the next one. Hopefully they fix this glitch before the next Rainbow Falls event.

Now, they've started the Aladdin Challenge, which has the Carpet as the Diamond-Box exclusive emoji. Good luck everyone!

Finished Aladdin and Abu goals and all but one of Jasmine's. Back to working on leveling up and buying more characters till the next event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!