Disney Emoji Blitz

So one thing I've noticed in this 'defeat Zurg' event is that the Star Command medallions count as "items", as in if you have a mission to collect X items in one game, or collect Y items with a certain emoji, or something, you can actually play against those missions and play the Zurg event at the same time. I'm fairly certain that it didn't use to be like that- collecting event things didn't count against item collection missions, unless it was a bingo card event. So that's a welcome change.

This part has been true of Villain Events for over a year, if I recall correctly.

This part has been true of Villain Events for over a year, if I recall correctly.

:confused3

Obviously I don't pay very close attention lol I just feel like normally I have a bunch of missions I can't complete whenever there's an event going on but I managed to knock out a whole bunch all at the same time this go 'round.

Carry on, nothing to see here!

:confused3

Obviously I don't pay very close attention lol I just feel like normally I have a bunch of missions I can't complete whenever there's an event going on but I managed to knock out a whole bunch all at the same time this go 'round.

Carry on, nothing to see here!

Same here. I'm not complaining.

I'm a relatively new player. I'm stuck on the mission where you have to use a four legged emoji. None of mine are four legged. So when I finish the rest of the level missions I'll just be playing to earn coins so I can try to get a four legged emoji in a box.

I'm a relatively new player. I'm stuck on the mission where you have to use a four legged emoji. None of mine are four legged. So when I finish the rest of the level missions I'll just be playing to earn coins so I can try to get a four legged emoji in a box.
I hate when that happens. When I was a new player I had a mission that required a Pirates emoji. I ended up paying 20 gems to continue once it was the last mission of that level.

Same thing happened to me recently when I didn’t have an emoji from Wreck It Ralph. So specific! I’m level 67 and have plenty emojis. I gave up and swapped.

I hate when that happens. When I was a new player I had a mission that required a Pirates emoji. I ended up paying 20 gems to continue once it was the last mission of that level.

I had to do that, too, early on when I didn't have any Jungle Book emojis.

I had to swap out a few like that, back when I was starting. I haven't had to swap anything out in quite a while, though I have been sorely tempted to do so on occasion. I finally hit 200, and have maxed out all of the gold Box II emojis. With a little luck, and a lot of determination and play time, I might be able to do the same to Gold Box I by about this time next year. . . .

This newest event is impossible without blowing diamonds. I usuallytry to have a few handy, but I'm at a deficit this time. Anyone else have this issue?

This newest event is impossible without blowing diamonds. I usuallytry to have a few handy, but I'm at a deficit this time. Anyone else have this issue?

They've been doing it a lot since Jam City took over. I hate it. I bought one diamond box, but there's no way I was going to buy enough to finish the whole thing.

They've been doing it a lot since Jam City took over. I hate it. I bought one diamond box, but there's no way I was going to buy enough to finish the whole thing.
Oh I haven't spent a penny on the game. I refuse to. The reason I started playing in the first place was to have fun emojis for messaging, and then it awoke the collector in me.

Oh I haven't spent a penny on the game. I refuse to. The reason I started playing in the first place was to have fun emojis for messaging, and then it awoke the collector in me.

Same, I hoard gems from chests and daily spins but haven't spent any real money on it. And I don't plan on starting now.

Is anyone having problems with the game needing to download every single time you open it now? This started for me on 25 July and it has happened every day sense.

Is anyone having problems with the game needing to download every single time you open it now? This started for me on 25 July and it has happened every day sense.

I haven't had that - but on facebook I've seen a lot of people reporting that problem.

I've been going through that. I just let it do its thing. It usually doesn't happen more often than once per day.

I have been through this as well. Do you save your progress on the server? (by adding your Facebook account). I fixed it by deleting the game and installing it again than connect it to my Facebook again and I could choose to get my old progress back again.

Is there a change anyone here had to battle each other in the food fight event? My name there was Jochem L. And I used my level 5 Princess Aurora through the whole event.

Can I just say how annoying it is that they keep inventing characters to make emoji of? I started playing this game just because I wanted the Disney characters available as emoji (which since I'm on Android is not what you actually get but oh well) and I don't actually want Pirate Peg-leg Pete as an emoji, thank you. Why not do a Mulan event right now with, like, real characters? (I know the answer to that question: because players probably already have the Mulan emoji and therefore don't need to drop $$ on a new one.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!