Disney Emoji Blitz

Peg-leg Pete isn't made up! He's a classic from 1925 that was one of Walt's own creations and is from the original Mickey Mouse cartoons.

That said - what annoys me more is all the variations of the same character as separate emojis - we don't need regular mickey and scuba diving mickey and santa mickey, etc etc. I'd definitely rather more different characters than variations on the same ones.

I'm still trying to level up characters after four years of play. So adding new characters is frustrating, but manageable. What's frustrating is needing to have specific characters (or at specific levels) in order to play an event. A recent one I only played round one because I didn't have characters to play. Oh, well I'll continue to level up in rank.

Peg-leg Pete isn't made up! He's a classic from 1925 that was one of Walt's own creations and is from the original Mickey Mouse cartoons.

That said - what annoys me more is all the variations of the same character as separate emojis - we don't need regular mickey and scuba diving mickey and santa mickey, etc etc. I'd definitely rather more different characters than variations on the same ones.

I knew Pete was real, didn't know the peg-leg version of him was.

But yeah your second paragraph was the point I'm trying to make- I don't want crab Donald or seashell Daisy or whatever. But they're going to create new emoji for each event to force you to spend $$ (or else not play the event). *sigh*

Maybe they can put some new emojis in the game like guys from Phineas and Ferb or Cassandra from the Tangled series, Elena, Sofia just to name a few instead of making emojis from characters that already do appear a lot in the game.

Major frustration with the game the past couple of days. I only need one more mission to level up - 13,000,000 in a single game with Tink. I've used boosts, and gotten absolutely nowhere. I've been mainly using her for the entirety of the Gargoyles events, and with only that one mission since late Thursday or early Friday. I'm now done with the event, and am still stuck on that one mission. (On a side note, after 60-80 games with her in the last two days, I have bought another couple gold boxes, so I guess there is that. . . .)

Anyone else unable to open the app? I've been trying since Sunday and it keeps crashing. I've restarted my phone three times and nothing has helped.

Sorry, I haven't had any problems recently. Did you update the app? Mine indicates it was updated "1 weeks ago" but I don't know the date. A Mickey Challenge dropped today through tomorrow.

Major frustration with the game the past couple of days. I only need one more mission to level up - 13,000,000 in a single game with Tink. I've used boosts, and gotten absolutely nowhere. I've been mainly using her for the entirety of the Gargoyles events, and with only that one mission since late Thursday or early Friday. I'm now done with the event, and am still stuck on that one mission. (On a side note, after 60-80 games with her in the last two days, I have bought another couple gold boxes, so I guess there is that. . . .)
—-
Lower your proficiency level to make your missions, daily challenges and some events easier to accomplish

****Proficiency Level**** Thanks to u/pscli
  • Read [my comments](https://www.reddit.com/r/disneyemojiblitz/comments/eqiw5l/any_tips_for_this_mission/fetk5nt/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf)
  • And [how to read the table](https://www.reddit.com/r/disneyemojiblitz/comments/gmci21/proficiency_level_question/frcuq3k/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf)
  • Read also comments in this post [the level at which a mission first appear](https://www.reddit.com/r/disneyemojiblitz/comments/a1e36v/all_unique_mission_level_requirements/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf)

Last edited:
Anyone else unable to open the app? I've been trying since Sunday and it keeps crashing. I've restarted my phone three times and nothing has helped.
Reddit forum has a few posts on this. If you us Apple Music, don’t! If you don’t, open and quit it. Also quit all your apps and restart your device.

AND WRITE TO SUPPORT. Issue with games. V.38 and iOS 14

Last edited:
Yes, I have to restart my phone to get it to open 🙄. Hopefully they fix it soon very frustrating

Lower your proficiency level to make your missions, daily challenges and some events easier to accomplish

****Proficiency Level**** Thanks to u/pscli
  • Read [my comments](https://www.reddit.com/r/disneyemojiblitz/comments/eqiw5l/any_tips_for_this_mission/fetk5nt/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf)
  • And [how to read the table](https://www.reddit.com/r/disneyemojiblitz/comments/gmci21/proficiency_level_question/frcuq3k/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf)
  • Read also comments in this post [the level at which a mission first appear](https://www.reddit.com/r/disneyemojiblitz/comments/a1e36v/all_unique_mission_level_requirements/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf)

I kind of hate these because I'm not buying diamond boxes when I already have 2/5 because I have awful luck, but it is great for picking up items for the enchanted skies thing. I've gotten something like 6 of the special item for my card that I don't have the emoji for, which is great!

I know people complain, but it's a free little game that doesn't cost anythingso if I don't get anything, it's whatever.

But Idon't understand the enchanted skies hate. :P

I kind of hate these because I'm not buying diamond boxes when I already have 2/5 because I have awful luck, but it is great for picking up items for the enchanted skies thing. I've gotten something like 6 of the special item for my card that I don't have the emoji for, which is great!

I know people complain, but it's a free little game that doesn't cost anythingso if I don't get anything, it's whatever.

But Idon't understand the enchanted skies hate. :P

I bought diamond box hoping to get a wedding Cindy or Ariel because I have the others. Ended up with an upgrade to Tiara Rapunzel. Disappointed, but happy it wasn’t one of the gold box ones, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!