Disney Emoji Blitz

Thanks very much for the suggestion but I deal with enough customer support in my day to day life, this isn't that important to me. :)

I just get frustrated because I refuse to spend money on this game but I want what I want!! lol

I don't remember what other emojis I got to be honest, I just know they were duplicates.

I finished the lantern challenge. I never want to see another lantern again. I think I may take a day or two off the game.
the same happened to me, until I got an emoji from diamond box and I finished it faster

Hi! i love emoji bltiz
I'm on level 48
I would like to make friends on fb to get the dug emoji !
thanks
my fb: ferdego9

I just downloaded Disney Emoji Blitz and its so much fun. It's kind of a combination of TsumTsum and a match three game. Its live for Android and iPhone now. Anyone else play? :)
I play too :O :)

Out of curiosity I’m wondering how many of the gold characters you need to get before it levels up...

1 to reach level 2
2 to reach level 3
? to reach level 4
10 to reach level 5

Can anyone fill in level 4 for me and please let me know if I have any of them wrong. Thanks!

This app continues to screw me. For example, last game I had 6 million points, and ONE object. I really should just stop playing if I'm just going to come to forums and complain. LOL

last game I had 6 million points, and ONE object

I didn't have any issues with this latest challenge, but I agree with you -- sometimes it has seemed the game hates me because I only get 1-2 objects no matter how many emoji's I clear!

The game is fickle. This event loved me - i was finished in a few hours. I was getting 10 -12 objects per game. The gold boxes, however, apparently have issues with who I am as a person.

hahahahahahaha! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who takes these quirks as a personal affront.

I can see this key event is going to drive me as crazy as the last one...
Game 1=1 key seen and earned
Game 2=1 key seen and flew away as the row was being cleared
Game 3=0 keys appeared on the board
Game 4=0 keys appeared on the board
Game 5=0 keys appeared on the board

I was using level 2 Hatbox Ghost-is there a better character I should be using to get more keys? He’s my best gold and I get lots of sun/lightning/stars so that’s typically who I use, but I am open to suggestions!

Thanks and good luck to all!

The key game was slow. I had many games were I got no keys and if I got any at all it was just 1. I primarily played with Sully level 2 as I was working on a Pixar challenge.

If y'all haven't seen yet - there are a bunch of new things coming in the next update. Some are not that great - like no more 10 gems on the prize wheel! Mean! And these new "groups" - which give you an icon if you complete a group. So - if you get Belle, Beast, Cogsworth, Lumiere and Mrs. Potts AND - wait for it - max them out (!) - you get Chip. Also mean!

Ugh. I like my 10 gems. I never complete icon groups as I'm not interested in trying to purchase them with Gems for characters that don't materialize.

Who here has any level 5 gold emojis?
I’ve played this game a lot and I have (7) level four characters and no one past half way from 4 to 5.

Seems like having a lot of different emojis makes it more difficult and almost impossible to get to the next level.

Is there a major improvement in power from 4 to 5? Seems like there should be.

I’d be curious to see how many max emojis are out in the wild.

My highest is a level 2. I'm a miser and don;t spend my coins, lol.

I noticed that a new Haunted Mansion challenge landed today. Collect ghosts to open chests. No time limit, you play until you run out of power. Use a HM character and receive 2x the ghosts. Characters in diamond box can include Madame Leota, the Hatbox Ghost and the Bride. First silver chest (award) is at level 5, when you collect 75 ghosts. The prize wheel also changed today. Gone is the 10 Gems and something else, 1k coins maybe? Instead two chests are in its place.

My event showed up later in the day too...but when it did show up all the changes were there too! Wow! There are a lot of changes! It’s going to take some getting used to, that’s for sure.

My max gold level is 2 and it’s the Hatbox Ghost! I had no idea who he was when I first got him but I’m sure happy to have him for the new mini-game. Which I’m liking a lot more than the keys that fly away. There are so many ghosts I don’t get frustrated when they disappear.

I’ve been trying to max out all my silver characters because that seems possible to complete. But that means I don’t have very many gold. May not be the best strategy but that’s what I’ve been working on...maxing out a gold seems pretty impossible to me right now. I’ll start on them after I complete the silver. Anyone else doing it this way?

Happy ghost hunting!

My event showed up later in the day too...but when it did show up all the changes were there too! Wow! There are a lot of changes! It’s going to take some getting used to, that’s for sure.

My max gold level is 2 and it’s the Hatbox Ghost! I had no idea who he was when I first got him but I’m sure happy to have him for the new mini-game. Which I’m liking a lot more than the keys that fly away. There are so many ghosts I don’t get frustrated when they disappear.

I’ve been trying to max out all my silver characters because that seems possible to complete. But that means I don’t have very many gold. May not be the best strategy but that’s what I’ve been working on...maxing out a gold seems pretty impossible to me right now. I’ll start on them after I complete the silver. Anyone else doing it this way?

Happy ghost hunting!

My husband is focusing on maxing the silver boxes, too. I go for the gold and always hope for a new character! :)

Who here has any level 5 gold emojis?
I’ve played this game a lot and I have (7) level four characters and no one past half way from 4 to 5.

Seems like having a lot of different emojis makes it more difficult and almost impossible to get to the next level.

Is there a major improvement in power from 4 to 5? Seems like there should be.

I’d be curious to see how many max emojis are out in the wild.

My best is a level 4 Alice (I need 10 more of her to make her Level 5). She is good if you need to bust open chests in a challenge, but beyond that my level 3 Genie is far more helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!