Disney Emoji Blitz

I would definitely send a message to Help to see if they have any suggestions (I've noticed that some others over on reddit were reporting glitches with the collect one mission regardless of which character is required).

Thanks for mentioning the reports on reddit. I had already started a conversation with Help which was going nowhere. I mentioned the reports to them. I will report back if they respond.

Does anyone happen to know what the max level is on the game in its current version?

So new Minnie dots event has started. I forked out for the rose gold Minnie in the diamond box. She looks pretty, but her power is rather lame. She does however give you x2 on the event. You can’t win her from the event though, there is no diamond box to be won by the looks of things, though I’m unclear if the Minnie you win on some levels is a normal Minnie, or a random Minnie from the three in the event - almost cleared the first Minnie so will let you know what I get (my normal Minnie is at max level, so if I get coins that will tell us she is the only one on offer).

EDIT - I got 15,000 coins, so only normal Minnie is on offer.

Last edited:

So in the new game in the 5th box I got a lightning reward so I could get a new emoji but it didn’t show up. And I just got enough coins to buy a new emoji and it still didn’t show up. I went ahead and bought the gold box but got a repeat emoji. I have never reported anything in the past and am wondering if they are good/quick at it responding and it would be worth it or if I shouldn’t waste my time? Thanks!

Last edited:
Based on the wording for the Rose Gold Minnie, I'm thinking she's like the Star Wars emojis. The initial one is only available via the Diamond Box, so if you don't spend the gems to get her during the event, she won't show up in the Gold Box later on (at least not right after the event ends).

I also got a regular Minnie in the 10th box. Mine isn't fully leveled up, so it added to the existing one. Looks like there are two more Minnies as even rewards.

The lightning reward (rainbow colored lightning bolt) lets you increase the level of any emoji by using it. I got one of those from one of the event boxes. The magic wand guarantees you a new emoji if you use it when you buy a box.

Last edited:
So in the new game in the 5th box I got a lightning reward so I could get a new emoji but it didn’t show up. And I just got enough coins to buy a new emoji and it still didn’t show up. I went ahead and bought the gold box but got a repeat emoji. I have never reported anything in the past and am wondering if they are good/quick at it responding and it would be worth it or if I shouldn’t waste my time? Thanks!
I bought a Diamond box on 1/1 and I was assigned a regular Mickey. I was, of course, bummed because I wanted Steamboat Willy. I went to use my (now) Level 2 Mickey a couple days later and he was still at Level 1! I contacted technical support and they asked my for my game information and forwarded the problem to the developers. I waited 2 weeks and reached out to them again and asked for my 200 gems back. They gave it to me but warned me that it was a one-time thing. I never heard back from the developers.

I'm afraid of spending gems on the Diamond Box. I'd like to get the Rose Gold Minnie but I'm afraid that I will get stuck with regular Minnie for 200 gems instead.

Used 200 gems to buy a diamond box and got another basic Minnie :sad2: To make it worse I did not receive her as a level up. I have contacted customer support and am waiting to hear back.

Used 200 gems to buy a diamond box and got another basic Minnie :sad2: To make it worse I did not receive her as a level up. I have contacted customer support and am waiting to hear back.
That's exactly what happened to me with Mickey over NYE, including not leveling up.

So based on the update that has come through we have a princess event after Minnie. Looks like the diamond box for that will be Tiana.

I feel like they are constantly updating the emoji blitz app. I find myself updating it about every 2 weeks! I didn't look for an update lately until my wife told me about the Rock the Dots event, which didn't even pop up on my phone. Only after I updated the app (again), did it show up as an event.

This is the response that I got to not showing any gain or leveling up when I used gems to buy a Diamond box and all I got was a basic Minnie.

The emojis you collect from the boxes are completely random, so it is possible to get duplicates. Whenever you earn a duplicate emoji, that will help it move up to new power levels, but please note that it does take several duplicates in order to reach the next power level.

You can see how many more duplicates that you need to level up an emoji in your Collections. Press on the emoji that you got a duplicate for. On the right side of the emoji there is a bar with a shield icon. In this bar, it will let you know how many more duplicates you need to level their power up!

I would send a follow-up email to Guest Services and let them know that you 1) understand how leveling up works, and 2) that prior to getting the duplicate Minnie, it says you needed x more to move up to the next level, and that after getting the Minnie, you still needed the same number. I often think they just take a cursory look at the email, pick-out the most common FAQ-style response, and send that. Then if you follow-up with more information (or even if it's the same information), you get a better/more focused response.

Thanks for your comments on my earlier question. Here’s an update:

I’m very thankful I didn’t contact guest services because today I accidentally clicked on a Gold Box character and the lightning reward showed up!!! I see now the reason it didn’t show up was because I have been using Rose Gold Minnie which is a Rainbow Box character...the lightning can’t be used on a Rainbow Box or a Purple Box. Who knew. Now to decide which one to use it on.....

Last edited:
I just finished the dots challenge. That was the most disappointing event ever.
I actually like the wands. I was annoyed that the game tried to make me use one as soon as I got it. I’ll save them until later.

I got up to level 19 I think. By that point I was less than thrilled with the challenge. Waste of time.

The new Princess event has started. You need Rapunzel, Jasmine, and Tiana to finish the event. It's the kind where you have to complete specific mission events using a specific princess (each princess has five missions). Those three princesses are currently in the Diamond box and Tiana will be available in the Gold Box after the event ends. Both Rapunzel and Jasmine has a gold chest as their final reward, while Tiana has a Diamond chest. It's a short event (three days in total).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!